Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageGeorge Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizard
New Recruit
Wizard

George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Empty
PostSubject: George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012   George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Quote :
Rogen stunned by Lucas' 2012 theory

Funnyman Seth Rogen was left stunned by a recent encounter with his moviemaking hero George Lucas - because the Star Wars director spent 20 minutes telling him the world would end in 2012.

Rogen was left speechless when Lucas and Steven Spielberg joined a movie meeting he was a part of - but the encounter has left him worried his life will be over next year.

He recalls, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.

“He’s going on about the tectonic plates and all the time Spielberg is, like, rolling his eyes, like, ’My nerdy friend won’t shut up, I’m sorry...’

“I first thought he (Lucas) was joking... and then I totally realized he was serious and then I started thinking, ’If you’re George Lucas and you actually think the world is gonna end in a year, there’s no way you haven’t built a spaceship for yourself... So I asked him... ’Can I have a seat on it?’

“He claimed he didn’t have a spaceship, but there’s no doubt there’s a Millennium Falcon in a garage somewhere with a pilot just waiting to go... It’s gonna be him and Steven Spielberg and I’ll be blown up like the rest of us.”
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012   George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Sigh. Lucas......

Remember when he was actually NOT insane?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012   George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm

remember when people like Seth Rogen weren't considered newsworthy sources of information?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012   George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Ha! No shit. lol, funny stuff. Lucas is one crazy SOB. Not to mention he believes all the crap us nerds feed him. I love SW, but not Lucas so much.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012   George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Well...I mean....the Mayans predicted it right? So it's TOTALLY gonna happen. I mean, look how well the Mayans ability to predict the future worked with the Span...

Err...

I'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012   George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Lucus and the Mayans, sittin' in a tree...
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012   George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 pm

"hit it Spielie"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012   George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Lucas thinks the world will end in 2012
Page 1 of 1