Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageSector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!

Go down 
+10
Slayer-Dave
M. Aster Karver
bigdaddyblue73
g.i.eddie
THE DELTA
Batman
The BLAY
thatjimboguy
JJCarlisle
Rob0213
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Okay, so I've begun the new resdesign (final) on the site. Over the next few months, you're gonna see a lot of changes and new features. I hope you guys dig them, and please bear with me!

First, though, an announcemnt. We have a new address!

Now, you can catch us at thesector12.com!

The old addy will still work , too, if you feel so inclined!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 pm

I just want to say I have had a blast since I joined this site.Rob has done a helluva job running the show.All the interacting we do with the trivia and games and such is A+ in my book.Id buy you a beer but i dont think a bar in your area would take my credit card over the phone.Thanks my friend for doing what you do.

I salute you

beer
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:02 am

Yeah you're doing great Rob. And JJ, why don't you just come through? I'm only about 40 miles or so from Rob. If you start driving now you can be here by late Sunday night. C'mon, what're you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:48 am

prepare yourselves for the Rainbow Bright and Carebears backgrounds!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:54 pm

What?? I thought we were gonna get JEM and Punky Brewster! I was lied to by someone!
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 pm

I WANT MY LITTLE PONY BACKGROUNDS
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Well JJ.. too damn bad! I just got a PM from Rob saying we are getting STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE !!
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:16 pm

You sure we cant have Polly Pocket?
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Cabbage Patch Dolls and Glow Worms
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:34 pm

what about shirt tales and munchichi's?
Back to top Go down
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:04 pm

i'd be cool with sweet 80's colage...(sp?)
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Update:

So, as you can all see, the redesign is begining! It'll happen slowly, but I hope you guys enjoy the new look that is starting to take shape!

Again, thanks for all your support!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey all forum members let's give Rob a big round of applause for all he is doing to help further our enjoyment!

It takes a lot of work for him to continually try and make this a cooler playground!

Thanks Rob!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 pm

I see we have lengthened where you have to scroll across to find out who posted at what time. Looks nice but it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Hey Bats, the sme could be said for you.

Well the annoying part anyway.

Just kidding pal, ya know I love ya!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:32 am

is the "Home" button gone for good?
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 am

I suspect it will come back. It was probably just an oversight on Rob's part.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:41 am

The Home Page is being redesigned. It'll be back.

EDIT: It's back up are ready to go!

party
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:27 am

Also, folks, you can now hit S12 up by it's name web address:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bevis and butthead
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:55 am

kickin ass man! love it!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Hey all, added a link in the nav bar to the chat box. When you click on it, it'll open the chat box in a full page. If you'd rather not do that, you can still find it at the bottom of the forum.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 pm

that makes it a whole lot easier!
good on yah Rob!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah, people should have an easier time finding it now, instead of scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Okay, folks, thanks for your patience, lol. Streamlined things a bit, and it shoudl make the board easier to navigate. I hope you like the changes.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Yeah Rob, it really looks cool now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!   Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sector 12, A whole new look, coming soon!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next