Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageNEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Wry1
The BLAY
bigdaddyblue73
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Top Paramount exective Horace P. Jerkface is quoted as sayinng "GI Joe is such an important franchise with a legion of loyal fans, we want to make sure not to alienate them so we are pulling out all the stops."

Channing Tatum, the award winning actor who played GI Joe team member Duke commented "Hey that's my uncle!"

Actress Sienna Miller seemed less than thrilled. "Okay, no way am I gonna $%@ that guy!"

Stephen Sommers, director of GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra has threatened legal action. "I should have been consulted on this. Paramount is trying to make me look bad."

Fans seemed very pleased with the news. "Maybe now my mom will let me go see the movie, if I clean my room in the basement first," says Homer Terwilicker of Peoria, age 37. "I just hope their aren't any swears."

Last edited by bigdaddyblue73 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 am

isn't that the guy who wrote Wat and Peace?!
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am

The BLAY wrote:
isn't that the guy who wrote Wat and Peace?!

Wat and Peace....a truly epic tale.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 am

SPELLINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU!!!

*War and Peace*
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Actually, I think that's the guy who wrote the script for the latest installment in the Robotech Universe. I'm glad to see he found more work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Wow my sister can write !!!!
Back to top Go down
proteus
Heavy Weapons
proteus

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm

horace P. jerkface????

WAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 pm

driftwood wrote:
Wow my sister can write !!!!

So.....your sister seeing anyone?
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Wry yu dont want no part of that !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!   NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWSFLASH! Paramount brings in top writer to script sequel to ROC!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1