Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome Page'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage

Go down 
+5
Batman
red laser
ShockVal
thatjimboguy
M. Aster Karver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Empty
PostSubject: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 am

Where's Batman when you need him? (somewhere over the rainbow...)
'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage 5144583187_c0f05764a3_b

STAMFORD, Conn. — It is assault charges for Spider-Man and Captain America, and breach of peace for Poison Ivy.

Police in Connecticut said a man dressed as Captain America and another as Spider-Man have been arrested after getting into a fight in Stamford over the Halloween weekend.

Stamford Police Lt. Elizabeth Erickson said officers found 25-year-old Michael Sanchez, dressed as Captain America, beating the father of 21-year-old Vincent DeCarlo, sporting a Spider-Man costume, in a parking garage Sunday morning.

The Stamford Advocate reported that DeCarlo allegedly punched Sanchez of Stamford as police tried to break up the scuffle.

DeCarlo's girlfriend, 18-year-old Nicole Bitterli of Toms River, N.J., dressed as Poison Ivy, also hit Sanchez.

Sanchez and DeCarlo face assault charges. Bitterli faces a breach of peace charges.

It was unclear if any had attorneys.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:05 am

LOL...it's a bad night to be a cape I guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:30 am

I guess that will teach Spidey to mouth off. Kick his ass Star Man!
Back to top Go down
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 am

Were they having a civil war in Stamford? lol! For those that don't know the destruction of Stamford was the catalyst for Marvel's Civil War and Superhuman Registration Act.
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 am

thatjimboguy wrote:
LOL...it's a bad night to be a cape I guess

Spidey and Cap don't wear capes and that's why they got arrested. Had it been Batman and Superman, they would never been touched!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:24 am

This is funny. If I had been there I would have kidnapped Poison Ivy and taken her back to my BlueCave while the two knuckleheads fought it out!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:53 pm

I'd be careful with that Blue. You could end up itching in some interesting places that way.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:53 am

perhaps Harvey Dent could represent one of them?
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:23 am

what the hell is a breach of peace charge?
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 am

Got me Delta. Sounds like a misdemeanor at worst though.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 pm

its probably like the Good Samaritan law that they had in Seinfeld lol
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Dude..he said SEINFELD...what decade is it again?

Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:16 pm

the 90s right?
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:16 pm

The BLAY wrote:
the 90s right?

goes to show how far behind the canadians are,lol.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:26 pm

NERD FIIIIIIIIGHT!

lol, I bet neither of these guys gets laid...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:02 pm

LOL...

Hey Saturday was my anniversary...AND my wife is pregnant...how could you think that I'm NOT gettin' it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage   'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Superheroes' brawl at Conn. parking garage
Page 1 of 1