Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome Pagedear santa.... Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

dear santa....

Go down 
+6
The BLAY
Batman
bigdaddyblue73
thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
THE DELTA
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 am

for christmas this year i would like some plutonium,some uranium,a new shiney sword,a big ass machine gun,hard knuckle gloves in size large,a gas mask,a bullet-proof vest,a gallon of gasoline with a match,some napalm,a block of c-4,a year supply of coffee and m.r.e's,new steel-toed combat boots,a roboraptor,and some bunny slippers.thank you in advance santie clause....delta1025
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year (well unless you count the drunk posting here and the locking Tommy in the bathroom and the terrorizing of the 3 year old)...and so I thought I would let you know what I would like for Christmas.

I want a new car, a pretty new ring, a house, another tattoo and an IPOD. :D

I think that for all that I have done I should get at least one of the items on my list. I promise that if you get me the items on my list I will let Tommy get his puppy he wants :D

Thanks alot Santa...

Lady Z
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Umm...

Wow. Don't stand too close. I don't wanna get caught in the crossfire when the feds show up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Dear Santa:

#$@& You! All you brought me last year was underwear. If you come down my chimney this year I will kick yer ass. And keep them damn reindeer outta my yard. I am tired of cleanin up reindeer shit.

Blue

P.S. Tell Mrs. Claus she gave me the clap!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Dear Santa,

I would like a 55" LCD TV so I can take my PS3 into the living room where the surround sound is. Plus... the BLU RAY will look alot better on a bigger tv than the 32" in my CPU room. Also Santa... Please leave a check for money to pay off EBAY debts and all the things I bought at Target and Fail Mart. Also Santa... please tell LADY Z and Delta to send me one of their 40 KAMAKURA's that they are hoarding because I am not going to Ebay and paying a fortune for one.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Dear Santa:

#$@& You! All you brought me last year was underwear. If you come down my chimney this year I will kick yer ass. And keep them damn reindeer outta my yard. I am tired of cleanin up reindeer shit.

Blue

then put them on.lol
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Dear Santa,

I need a DMC Delorian circa 1984
some Plutonium stolen from who else? The LIBYANS!
I need plans to construct a Flux Capacitor
and I need an abundance of alternate sources of energy that will produce 1.21 Jiggawatts of power incase I forget to bring the extra plutonium.. 1 vial one trip you know.
With any luck I will have this machine constructed by the new year and I can travel back to the 80s to collect and hoard vintage GI Joes and Transformers toys.
I think this is a reasonable Christmas list so I look forward to Christmas morning under the tree!
Also taking out the girl at work who never shuts up and is utterly annoying would be a bonus! thanks in advance
-Nick
Back to top Go down
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm

The BLAY wrote:
Dear Santa,

and I need an abundance of alternate sources of energy that will produce 1.21 Jiggawatts of power incase I forget to bring the extra plutonium.. 1 vial one trip you know.
With any luck I will have this machine constructed by the new year and I can travel back to the 80s to collect and hoard vintage GI Joes and Transformers toys.
I think this is a reasonable Christmas list so I look forward to Christmas morning under the tree!

-Nick

Dude, I'm glad I'm not the only who dreams of being able to someday do this and for this reason amongst others! That would be soooooo awesome and save a ton of $$$ on ebay too!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 pm

CrimsonCobra wrote:
The BLAY wrote:
Dear Santa,

-Nick

Dude, I'm glad I'm not the only who dreams of being able to someday do this and for this reason amongst others! That would be soooooo awesome and save a ton of $$$ on ebay too!

If Santa obliges I'll pick you up and we'll hit up 1982 through 1989! lol
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Screw the Delorian. I just want a damn Bill and Ted Phonebooth. I bet I can fit just enough stuff in there as I need. I can also invest in the stock market also and come back a ga-zillionaire so that would be excellent too!!!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Bats just make sure you have a ton of pudding cups and gum just incase the antenna breaks!
and remember when coming back you've gotta dial one number higher! lol
Back to top Go down
darth_henning
Battle Ready
darth_henning

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 pm

The BLAY wrote:
Dear Santa,

Also taking out the girl at work who never shuts up and is utterly annoying would be a bonus! thanks in advance
-Nick

If Santa delivers, I'm coming with you.
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Dear Santa,

I want every one to have a MerryChristmas and a happy New Year.

Chris .
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that is SO sweet. I will remind santa that you want dirty movies and books also :D No worries ;)

Have a Merry Christmas and SAFE and Happy New Year also!
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:09 pm

I'll try but no promises. :D
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm

How did you get more postings then me DW?!?!?! Grrrrrrr.. I can't believe that you got more than me now...LOL

Guess I am gonna have to be random soon ;)
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:25 pm

How did we go from "Dear Santa" to "HOW ARE YOU OUTPOSTING ME???!" You people change subjects like men change socks!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:35 pm

or underwear
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
How did we go from "Dear Santa" to "HOW ARE YOU OUTPOSTING ME???!" You people change subjects like men change socks!

Speaking of changing the subject...how bout them Cowboys, Bats?
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:58 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Dear Santa:

Blue

LOL...

This is the part where I avoid mentioning that she got it from me, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:02 am

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Batmandk02 wrote:

Speaking of changing the subject...how bout them Cowboys, Bats?

This coming from someone who's team has lost the last 5 out of 7 games?? Both teams maybe sitting on the sidelines in January. So don't ask about my pathetic team!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:44 am

Yo, Cringle!

You never brought me that damn At At, bro! It's time to man up and correct that, dude. If I have to travel to the North Pole, I am gonna be pissed!

Oh, and make sure everyone has a great and safe holiday season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:25 am

Batmandk02 wrote:
Screw the Delorian. I just want a damn Bill and Ted Phonebooth. I bet I can fit just enough stuff in there as I need. I can also invest in the stock market also and come back a ga-zillionaire so that would be excellent too!!!

That's great and all Bats, but you'd still be banned, lol

Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday too!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:33 am

CrimsonCobra wrote:
Batmandk02 wrote:

That's great and all Bats, but you'd still be banned, lol

Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday too!

Screw the north pole dude
I bet there are loads of them on Hoth just ripe for the picking!
we can salvage enough parts to get one up and running im sure of it!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 am

I second the attack on Hoth! The rebels will never see us coming!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Sponsored content

dear santa.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: dear santa....   dear santa.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dear santa....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next