Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageDear "Santa" Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear "Santa"

Go down 
+4
Batman
Wry1
thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Dear Santa,

I have been a VERY good girl this year and I all I want for Christmas is world peace, a brand new car, and no fighting at Christmas. Since I don't think you can fill my stocking with all that, then I will leave it up to you what you think I should get.

Any suggestions for this good girl? :)

Lady Z
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:48 pm

How's about...

A gift certificate for a massage at a local spa and a bottle of something nice to drink when you get home?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:21 pm

thatjimboguy wrote:
How's about...

A gift certificate for a massage at a local spa and a bottle of something nice to drink when you get home?

Sounds good...but I don't think I will get it. Santa doesn't like me....lol

I think EVERYONE should write to santa in this thread.... Let's see who gets what they want from Santa :D
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Dear Santa,

Please let it continue to snow fucktons in the high country yet remain nice and dry down here.

High fives all around,

Wry
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Dear Santa,

I'll take one Wry-sized beatdown and a pair of days above forty to clear the roads again.

Smooches,
Jimbo
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Dear Santa,

I have been a somewhat good guy this year. I would like to see and get Wave 3 of POC under the tree but I don't think it will happen.

I would also like:

My newborn son to start sleeping through the night.
My wife to get off my case when I am working on something real important.
To get rid of this nagging cough that makes me feel like I need to curl up in a corner and die.

That's all I got for now but I may be back later to add to the list!

Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Dear Santa....

First Santa,I would like for Lady Z to have a great Christmas.She is a great person and everyone on this site is lucky to know her.

Second...
i would like Bats fantasy football team to disappear.

Third..
I want everyone here at S12 to have wonderful hollidays.

P.S.

If you could find me a job that would be great...I know im a little tall to be an elf but i could scoop up reindeer droppings or something.

Last edited by JJCarlisle on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Dear Santa,

Please help JJ get a job. He is a great guy who likes to clean up kitchens after chili is made and also be a mechanic in the motor pool. The dude is awesome and really gave me a nice Christmas gift by helping me enter the Fantasy Football league in which he wants me to disappear. But I made a promise that if I won it all, he would get his share. So help the good man out. I will suffer a few more sleepless nights if it will help a friend get a job.

Please help Lady Z make it through the holidays. She is a great gal who helps anyone and everyone when she can. We are all lucky to have her in here and although we may not can help her out sometimes, our best wishes go out to her. So just free her from any stress for the next few months.

Please help BDB get through whatever he is going through. Even though he sometimes acts like a complete ass, we still like him and want to see him raise some hell around here. So any spare goodness you got left, give him some of it.

And bless all of us here at Sector 12. May this site continue to run forever and give Rob the good graces to not kill every character we create and make good during the game.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Dear Santa,

Thank you for introducing me to all these wonderful people of Sector 12.

I want to wish many nights of solid sleep to Keith. He needs it so he doesn't get hurt on the job so that he can continue to be a great father.

I want to wish for a well paying job for JJ. He seems like a great guy and EVERYONE needs a job to survive.

I want to wish for a BETTER job for my Tommy. He is an amazing man that is trying to do what he can for his family, but really needs your help.

I want to wish that everyone that I know and care about get EXACTLY what they want for Christmas and that their health stays with them.

And most of all I wish that I get the one thing that I really want for Christmas... And I know who it is that knows what it is that I really want....

Thank you Santa...

Love - Tammy
Back to top Go down
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 am

Dear Santa,

Thank you for the reason for the season. And could you send some sun block... It is still getting to 70 degrees here nearly every day.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:41 am

Dear Santa,

I would like some Maple Syrup and some Maple Candies!
Also, I would like the entire 1982-1994 collection of GI Joe figures, vehicles and bases
and a room to put them all in!
Failing that, the parts to assemble my own Delorean time machine would be greatly appreciated as I will go back and collect them myself!

thank you in advance!

-Nick
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 pm

dear santa;

i feel i've been a good man this year.want i would really like to get this year for christmas is peace on earth and good cheer.wait a minute,nah scratch that.i want you to know that i have mrs.claus tied up in the basement and you are gonna pay what you owe.i want you to come here christmas eve with a sack for of delta goodies or the old lady gets it.i wanted that rocket-powered skate board that you promised me when i was 10,and that shinny chrome plated rocket launcher you said i could have when i turned 18.you are gonna come thru this year or me and mrs.claus are gonna do a thelma and lousie ending,you know where they go off the cliff at the end of the movie,but the only difference is i won't be in the car with her,ha ha ha.i mean it santa,you are gonna pay what you owe.oh and one more thing,please bring me a doggie this year,you know the one i want,and it has to be a male doogie because females go into heat and that can be a real pain in the ass when it happens.thanks in advance.

Tommy(Delta)
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Dear Santa,

It's my birthday today and I'm feeling old.

Can I please get a double shot of Geritol, some fiber cookies and a case of prunes. Also, I could use a BITCHIN' cane. Ya know, one that's got flames on the side and a mirror on the bottom for looking up skirts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear "Santa" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear "Santa"   Dear "Santa" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear "Santa"
Page 1 of 1