Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageHad one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!   Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:02 am

So the other night, Saturday I think it was, a work buddy and i stopped at On the Border to have a late dinner and blow off some steam after another day of mindless drudgery at the ole hell hole (work, not the ex wife, though come to think of it, at this point that term could be used to apply to her as well). I ordered this awesome Flurkin steak burrito with rice and blackbeans and drank a few beer (what else right?) to wash that sumbitch down. Damn good meal!

And for whatever reason the blonde in my dream that night was especially hot and especially naughty (giggity giggity!)

After visiting with her for quite some time (wink wink) I had a dream about fighting aliens with my kids. We all had swords and we were choppin them sumbitches up real good, til my sword turned into a ribbon and then they kicked my ass!

Damn I gotta eat me another one of them sumbitches!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!   Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 am

Dude... Have all the burritos you want... Stay away from late night peanut butter and jelly though...

I made me a couple of PB & Js at about midnight last night. I loves me some PB & J as a late night snack, if for no other reason than that I don't have to go out and get it and I don't have to cook it...

But anyway...

So I had this weird feeling that THIS time I was going to regret it...

I was right...

So about three hours later I went to bed. I thought it was gonna be just like any other night. Sleep...snore...dream about hot brunettes and red-heads (the ex was a blonde, I don't dream about them anymore) and wake up with a mess in my unde...uhh... nevermind...

Not this time..

Next thing I know I'm running around town trying to escape from Emperor Palpatine who is driving one of those one wheel things that General Grievous escapes in, only this time it has two sidecars. On one side is Cobra Commander and on the other side Skeletor. For some insane reason, Gargamel is standing on top and he's throwing PB&Js at me, only their made with RASPBERRY JELLY. (Note: Raspberries are so evil they must have been invented by a woman. Scratch that, by Satan. Scratch that.. By a FEMALE SATAN!!!!)

So anyway, just as I turn the corner and run face first into Strahd from the Ravenloft Series....

THE FREAKING PHONE RINGS...

And it's the Red Cross...

They really do want to suck my blood....

And it's 8 AM!!!!

You bastards get off my phone!

It's way too early for this crap!

Freaking vampires.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!   Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:04 am

Please step this way so we can get you guys started on your drug test. Just pee in this cup and make sure you fill it up to this line.Do not flush the toilet or wash your hands till I say its ok.

*S12 is a drug free environment and we have the right to banish you for life because you are nuts!!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!   Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 am

JJCarlisle wrote:
Please step this way so we can get you guys started on your drug test. Just pee in this cup and make sure you fill it up to this line.Do not flush the toilet or wash your hands till I say its ok.

*S12 is a drug free environment and we have the right to banish you for life because you are nuts!!

I disagree. S12 is the place where the crazy people come to hang out. It's the whole point of the site.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!   Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm

JJCarlisle wrote:

Hey all the drugs i use are purely perscription.

Well at least they were SOMEONE's perscription.......
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!   Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:51 pm

LOL Blue...
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!   Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm

HAHA right Blue!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!   Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had one HELL of a nice burrito the other day!!!
Page 1 of 1