Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageDrag Me to Hell Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Drag Me to Hell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Just saw this one a few nights ago!

It was definitely a Sam Raimi flick, and had his style of directing stamped all over it.

The story is that of a young bank loan officer who refuses to extend the mortgage on an old woman's home, even after the old lady begs her on hand and knee. Well the old lady turns out to be a gypsy, attacks our heroine and curses her. An evil spirit begins stalking her. Consulting a pshycic anda medium she tries to have the evil spirit exorcises before it drags her alive to the underworld on the third day.

How was it?

Well the acting was a little subpar. There were things in the dialog that just didn't fit and the ending was kinda predictable. Not Sam Raimi's best.

I give 2 out of 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:29 pm

it was somewhat entertaining for me but it was more comical then horror.i laughed threw the whole bank officer/old woman fight in the garage.will agree with the 2 out of 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Haven't seen it yet, but I am a fan of cheesy horror flicks. I'll be checking this out eventually, although to be honest I may wait for it to hit HBO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Yeah wait for HBO man, save your $ to pay for a better rental.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Done! Although that old lady looks creeeeeeepy!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 am

Save the rental $ and not watch it then BDB? What if I wait for it to be in the $1 rental section and it's free with rental of new release, still pass? Been thinking about renting it but if it's that bad maybe I won't bother.
Back to top Go down
john shaft
New Recruit
john shaft

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 pm

I also laughed throughout the whole thing especially on the parts when the gal kept getting disgusting things put in her mouth (such as vomit).
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Just watched this movie. Got it free at the library. Boy am I glad I did,LOL. Massive cheese, and really bad acting. Justine Long and the female lead have NO CHEMISTRY at all. The whole graveyard scene made me laugh my ass off. Honesty, giving it a 1 out of 5 is a gift.

"You're not gonna tell my dad, are you?" Wtf, hahahaha.

I love chessey horror flicks, but ugh. Not good. It was pretty funny, though. Probably unintentional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drag Me to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drag Me to Hell   Drag Me to Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drag Me to Hell
Page 1 of 1