Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWelcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!

Go down 
+3
M. Aster Karver
Money-B
LadyDelta
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm

So...I just wanna say that Tommy and I had a lot of fun the other night and I know that we are both hoping that this means that Sector 12 is making a comeback!! The chatbox was moving, and we were having fun. Maybe some talk of a game...Maybe some talk of trivia coming back...Maybe some good old fashioned shooting the shit and having fun with the old gang.
I hope so!!!

I miss the fun that we all used to have. I think that we should all synchronize our watches and meet in the chatroom one night SOON!!! Most of you have my phone number, so text and I will try to be there. (And if I can drag Tommy away from "Sleeping Dogs" I will bring him with) :D
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks Lady Z.

Let's all make a group effort and I'm sure we can have it fun in here again.

The chat box is open every day. (Please no pics in the chat box.)

It will be great to return the Sector back to its former glory.

btw, How does Delta like the game (review?) ?
I thought the commercial looked awesome.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Money-B wrote:
Thanks Lady Z.

Let's all make a group effort and I'm sure we can have it fun in here again.

The chat box is open every day. (Please no pics in the chat box.)

It will be great to return the Sector back to its former glory.

btw, How does Delta like the game (review?) ?
I thought the commercial looked awesome.

Delta said he will write a review soon. Too busy playing to write right now :D
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Guess I'll have to poke my head in from time to time :-p
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile
Name:: Johnny
Class: Scoundrel
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Let's get this party started!
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 pm

ok, think we need a introductions thread......old members saying hey to newbies? I know some or most of ya in the chat...but not Karver....
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 pm

or maybe just use this thread?
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:07 am

unhappily wrote:
ok, think we need a introductions thread......old members saying hey to newbies? I know some or most of ya in the chat...but not Karver....

There is a whole section for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Everyone is welcome to make a thread.

Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 am

Yup... We've got a conference for that. It's interesting to note that, although it's not required to read the conference called "The Rules with Thatjimboguy." here it is recommended. Comments are encouraged as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:29 am

unhappily wrote:

Wow, krisk is past me in Posts and he just made the account a couple days ago...

I have to post more here
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:01 pm

bandonov wrote:
unhappily wrote:

Wow, krisk is past me in Posts and he just made the account a couple days ago...

I have to post more here

Yeah.. your target should be ME for post! I am on up there and your not catching me sweetheart!
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:45 pm

bandonov wrote:
unhappily wrote:

I have to post more here
no worries, we just need to pass BATs then we will own this mother as well!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm

unhappily wrote:
bandonov wrote:
unhappily wrote:

I have to post more here
no worries, we just need to pass BATs then we will own this mother as well!! hahaha

Once we find the SPAM section here, it should not take to much time to pass Bats...
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:34 pm

well, if we dont find a spam section.........we may just have to spam it all..let it flow outta the eves!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 pm

unhappily wrote:
well, if we dont find a spam section.........we may just have to spam it all..let it flow outta the eves!! hahaha

I'm good with that....

Start Posting
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 pm

posting it back into life!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:34 am

Krisk wrote:
posting it back into life!

That might work, if we involve a few more people.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 pm

So where the hell is everyone today?
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm not here. I went to Mars to visit Curiousity. In related news, it's the weekend and no one is screwing around on their computer at work.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Good point, but some of them could be lazy like me and not doing much at home.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Money-B wrote:
So where the hell is everyone today?
I am watching The Lord of the Rings movies on Blu-ray. Then extended editions, but more on that in the DVD review thread for later!
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Money-B wrote:
Good point, but some of them could be lazy like me and not doing much at home.
perish the thought. its just you! haha
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:33 am

Looks like you were right, but you guys can post this up while I snooze tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:49 am

Delta and I were at a graduation party all day yesterday :) Not that anyone asked us where we were, but that is why we weren't around yesterday!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Ok... Did you save me any booze?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!   Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome back Sector 12?...I HOPE!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next