Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageBlue's Sector 12 Contest! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue's Sector 12 Contest!

Go down 
+3
Rob0213
thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Announcing Blue's Sector 12 Contest!

This is a contest for anyone who can draw, paint a good picture, customize action figures or create in any other medium!

1. Create an original item based on the Sector 12 theme! It can be a painting, a pencil drawing,a diorama, a custom action figure, a sculpture, any form or artist effort is accepted, as long as it is Sector 12 them. Not sure if your idea fits? Ask me!

2. All submissions are due by Feb 15th! This gives plenty of time to come up with something awesome!

3. Submissions are to be posted IN THE THREAD FOUND IN ARTIST'S ROW before anywhere else!

4. Please include a brief description of your submission.

5. Judging will be done by myself and Rob0213, this site's creator!

6. Prizes are not yet determined but will be something based on the chosen winner's chose of medium, in other words, painters will get something to help further their painting talents, toy customizers will get something to help them, artists something to go along with what htey do!

7. The number of winners will depend on the number of entrants! If a lot of folks enter, I will award more than one prize!

8. You can enter more than once, heck twenty times if ya want, but you can only win one prize!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:48 pm

I can't do visual art worth a FOOK, so does writing a story count? I've got an idea that might be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Well creative writing is an art form, so yes it counts.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Cool idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Holy Crap! I need to get something created then. Does it have to be for the site or can it be some custom that can be game related like a custom figure of what you would look like in the game coming up? Ideas are flowing like mad!
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
Holy Crap! I need to get something created then. Does it have to be for the site or can it be some custom that can be game related like a custom figure of what you would look like in the game coming up? Ideas are flowing like mad!

Do it Bats! I'm pretty sure if it's "game related" then yeah....it's for this site. Pic's bats!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Wry1 wrote:
Batmandk02 wrote:

Do it Bats! I'm pretty sure if it's "game related" then yeah....it's for this site. Pic's bats!!!!!

I gotta figure out what I am gonna do first!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:10 am

Batmandk02 wrote:

Absolutely counts Bats! What you envision your New Earth character to look like definitely counts! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 am

Don't miss out on this one gang! I will be giving away some real prizes!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:55 am

I take it the pictures that I sent to the different members don't count, do they? :D LOL
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 am

Umm, actually the one of Rob's avatar definitely would count. It is in the Sector 12 theme. IF you want to make that your officiual contest entry go right ahead!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 am

I will think about it and let you know. I have an idea...but if I paint something do I send the original to you or to Rob-the site creator? :D
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 am

No. You do not have to send the original to me. You only have to post a decent quality picture. The quality of the pictures you have posted so far has been fine.

And hey if you want to submit more than one entry, feel free!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:27 am

Well...I would want to send the original to someone... :D Why do the work unless someone can really enjoy it..? :D
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 am

What you do with the original item is up to you. You only need to post decent pics so Rob can judge it.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 am

Okie Dokie :D
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 am

OFFICIAL CONTEST POST:

Hey I would like to get a feel for how many are going to DEFINITELY be submitting something for the contest. I want to get an idea how many prizes to have and if I can have different categories.

Remember there is a broad range of things that can be entered:

Drawings
Paintings
Sculptures
Custom Figures
Dioramas
Short Stories

they just need to be in the New Earth theme.

Oh and they should be something new, that we haven't seen before.

Now some of you may fel your custom skills are not as good as others.

Don't worry.

The most important aspect of the entries is that they are NEW EARTH themed.

A gorgeous painting of Wonder Woman might be artistically impressive but has nothng to do with the New Earth realm, while kitbash figure meant to represent your in game character would be more inline with what I am looking for.

Good luck and I can't wait to see all the awesome stuff you guys come up with!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 pm

I am still trying to figure out my parts list for my person and I may add a little something-something!! We will just have to see!
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm

I got started on my custom afew days ago. I't my first non joe custom so I hope it works out good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue's Sector 12 Contest!   Blue's Sector 12 Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue's Sector 12 Contest!
Page 1 of 1