Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageFrom Paris With Love Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

From Paris With Love

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

From Paris With Love Empty
PostSubject: From Paris With Love   From Paris With Love Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm

From Paris With Love Frompa10

From Paris With Love
Starring John Travolta and Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Director Pierre Morel
Rated R

without giving away too much of this movie,I have to say that this was a fun movie for me.
It starts out with a young man named James Reece(Jonathan rhys Meyers)assigned to the U.S.
embassey in Paris who is in fact a low level C.I.A. who dreams of being able to do more.He
takes on a few assignments to show his handlers that he is ready for more,with that being said
enter Charlie Wax(John Travola),a rough,smart-ass,foul mouth senior agent who is set to Paris
on a mission to,well you can figure it out.Reece is assigned to work with Wax in what becomes
a series of no holds barred gun fights and witty banter(mostly from Travolta).this movie is
full of non-stop action,suspense,and great lines as well as an homage to some of the greatest
lines in a few great movies of all time.This is one of those movies that shows you what
happens when you get what you wish for and it will leave you on the edge of your seat.I
highly recommend this movie and if you have a blu-ray player that is the only way to watch
this action packed movie.I wanted to add a little trailer to go along with this review but having
some difficulties doing so,but if you check youtube you'll be able to see it for yourself.

Grade A
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love   From Paris With Love Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 pm

I'm gonna have to check this one out.
Never been a huge fan of Travolta but this looks like it could be a decent film
and after reading your review Im intrigued!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love   From Paris With Love Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:26 pm

I caught this one a few nights ago. Not a bad movie. Travolta was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket
New Recruit
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love   From Paris With Love Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Damn it! Saw the title of this post and thought it was another one of "those" videos from a "certain" Paris, if you know what I mean.

Trying to keep it PG here, not sure how many little ones are Sector12 members....lol.

Damn it is PG....right?
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love   From Paris With Love Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Damn it! Saw the title of this post and thought it was another one of "those" videos from a "certain" Paris, if you know what I mean.

Trying to keep it PG here, not sure how many little ones are Sector12 members....lol.

Damn it is PG....right?

You can PG13 as long as I me and Rob are sober.

Get enough beers in us and swears start to fly amd someone gets %@$&#^!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love   From Paris With Love Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:18 pm

I think I might have to see this soon. Wifey is a Travolta fan, so I can get her to watch it with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love   From Paris With Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Paris With Love
Page 1 of 1