Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageCHAT ROOM!!!!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

CHAT ROOM!!!!!

Go down 
+25
bandonov
Money-B
sgtapon
margerisons
Vulcan_Raven
M. Aster Karver
CWO Flint
LadyDelta
THE DELTA
red laser
Swafus
Wry1
xhairs
Stoner
The BLAY
driftwood
ShockVal
thatjimboguy
proteus
Rob0213
JJCarlisle
Tankster
bigdaddyblue73
Batman
mamichula
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:49 am

couch

Where is everyone at these days, everyone is M.I.A????

Chat has been rest in peace and im all CHAT ROOM!!!!! 838398 in there!!!

I hope my favorite site is not losing its members!!!!

I need my dj back!!!

Mami misses u all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:04 am

I miss the ruckus in the chat box also! They say people are there but it must be invisible because I never see anyone!!! And I ain;t going nowhere MAMI unless BDB just gets a weird itch to give me a weeks vacation!
Back to top Go down
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 am

Well MAMI is not going no where u better believe that!!!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

Guys remember the weather is nice, school is out, I suspect a lot of our members are spending less time at the computer and more time outside, I know I am.

If you can try changing the time of the day that you log on, maybe you are just on a different time table than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:40 am

Well I get online after work and at nite b4 bed and still no one and I know the sun is not out at that hour lol I just miss my chat talk with my people
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:46 pm

mamichula wrote:
Well I get online after work and at nite b4 bed and still no one and I know the sun is not out at that hour lol I just miss my chat talk with my people

I'll come talk to you tonight!
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:23 pm

i usaully am on when no one else is lol!!
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 pm

My mama says the chatroom is the devil.
Back to top Go down
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:11 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
mamichula wrote:

I'll come talk to you tonight!

Awwww thank u, ill be waiting lol !!!
Back to top Go down
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:14 pm

JJCarlisle wrote:
My mama says the chatroom is the devil.

CHAT ROOM!!!!! 57115 Whats wrong with HELL its just a little hot in there LOL !!!!! bats
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Blue is right. Its summertime, and people typically spend more time doing activities and less on the computer. No worries Miami, S12 is doing fine, better than fine actually. We get more and more new members each day! I've been mia in the chat a lot simply because of my lack of an actual computer, lol. And it is a timing thing too. I pulling a 14 hour shift today, but if i am awake, I will be around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
proteus
Heavy Weapons
proteus

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:29 pm

i cant actually use the chatroom as i only have net access through a basic notebook type laptop+plug in modem,once i get broadband and a real computer il be ALLLLLLL over that chat like a drunk guy on a hot girl!!!hehhehheh
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Eww....he said modem..wifey is reading to the kid..after she gets done I'm hoping to be a bit too busy for the chatbox! If you're here during week during late nights I'll try to show up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 am

Everytime I see a few people in it, I always feel a little weird popping in. But if there are like four or five people then it doesn't seem as intrusive to me.
Back to top Go down
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 am

ShockVal wrote:
Everytime I see a few people in it, I always feel a little weird popping in. But if there are like four or five people then it doesn't seem as intrusive to me.

Im always alone in there lol, i guess thats what happens when u dont have a life lol and its just me, my son and my mom in my house DAMN i need to go out lol!!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Come join in!

You can swear and stuff!
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm

I do that anyway.
Back to top Go down
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm

lol so do i, i promise ill be a good girl if u guys come in and chat lol
no more CHAT ROOM!!!!! 105926 if thats what it takes for u guys to come back lol
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:24 am

mamichula wrote:
lol so do i, i promise ill be a good girl if u guys come in and chat lol
no more CHAT ROOM!!!!! 105926 if thats what it takes for u guys to come back lol

Well if you did a lot more CHAT ROOM!!!!! 105926 I for one would never leave.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 am

So now we are going to the chatbox to see some skin?? That could possibly work out.

THE ADMIN HAS APPROVED MORE SKIN!! (Please read post above!)
Back to top Go down
mamichula
Battle Ready
mamichula

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

hmmmmm might have to work on that lol
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
So now we are going to the chatbox to see some skin?? That could possibly work out.

THE ADMIN HAS APPROVED MORE SKIN!! (Please read post above!)

Well, not more skin from you........
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 pm

No skin from Bats!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 pm

The BLAY wrote:
No skin from Bats!

Or Canadiansies.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Flurk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHAT ROOM!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAT ROOM!!!!!   CHAT ROOM!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAT ROOM!!!!!
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next