Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWisconsin is in the house Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Wisconsin is in the house

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Wisconsin is in the house Empty
PostSubject: Wisconsin is in the house   Wisconsin is in the house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 am

I look around and i see we have seen getting quite a following here from some cheeseheads.we have me(Delta),Lady Z, Iron Will,Rook,my two brothers Platinumwolf and Rellik,and now Zombierob all from Wisconsin.Looks like soon we may have to start up a convention here in Milwaukee for sector 12 memebers to come and party.if i missed anyone else from the dairy state i apologise so please make yourself be known.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin is in the house   Wisconsin is in the house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:36 pm

I am up for a party...if I'm invited.

I think that those of us from WI sure do know how to party...and a cookout would be a great way for everyone to get to know eachother (and significant others for those that have them)...

Thing is...is everyone from the Milwaukee area? WI is a pretty big place to just decide to throw a party...
Back to top Go down
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin is in the house   Wisconsin is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 am

The Texans are going to come up there and crash the party! Wisconsin is in the house 864663 Bats is our DD!
Back to top Go down
ZombieRob
Battle Ready
ZombieRob

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin is in the house   Wisconsin is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:50 am

Good to see WI strongly represented here. I already know Iron Will we are from the same area and have been friends for years now. I look foward to chattin' with the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin is in the house   Wisconsin is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 am

So ya got a couple a cheeseheads, some knuckleheads from the lone star state, big deal!

Watch out for the drunken redneck from PA!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin is in the house   Wisconsin is in the house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:37 am

ZombieRob wrote:
Good to see WI strongly represented here. I already know Iron Will we are from the same area and have been friends for years now. I look foward to chattin' with the rest of you.

From some conversations I have had with Iron Will he isn't that far from where I hide out at in West Allis :) Once again welcome!! Don't be too afraid of us..We don't bite....HARD

:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisconsin is in the house   Wisconsin is in the house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin is in the house
Page 1 of 1