Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWhat better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?

Go down 
+2
JJCarlisle
M. Aster Karver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Empty
PostSubject: What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?   What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:13 pm

That was one 18-year-old woman's solution to the humidity on Monday afternoon, a tactic that turned heads and prompted a flurry of phone calls to the Montpelier Police Department starting at 1:26 p.m.

Police identified the woman and spoke with her but said there was little they could do from a law enforcement perspective.

"As long as they're not exhibiting any kind of overt gestures or communicating any kind of lewd act, then they're within their rights — if we'll use that word — to do that," said Sgt. Neil Martel of the Montpelier Police Department.

Police did not observe the woman doing anything that violated state laws or city ordinances, said Martel.

"We watched her and there wasn't anything going on that would have violated the ordinance," he said.

Martel said he had an officer go out and speak with the woman, whom he declined to name. "She just said it was a hot day, I guess, and she was taking a walk," said Martel.

The woman, who was accompanied by a male, made her way around the downtown, said Martel. She was reported on School Street and Main Street.

The nudity issue has come up in the past for Montpelier city officials surrounding the annual naked bike ride, which is allowed to happen in the city for the same reasons the pants-free pedestrian was allowed to saunter through the city Monday. Under the laws and ordinances, you can be nude outside but can't disrobe outside, said Martel.

Source: http://timesargus.com/article/20100629/NEWS02/6290333/0/7Day
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?   What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:18 pm

LOL thats crazy!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?   What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:29 pm

I think I know what city I wanna live in.
Back to top Go down
DarkWynter
Monster Slayer
DarkWynter

PostSubject: Re: What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?   What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Pics or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?   What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:03 am

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:

...until Nell Carter and Bertha Butt show up for a visit. Careful what you wish for Blue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?   What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 am

thatjimboguy wrote:
bigdaddyblue73 wrote:

...until Nell Carter and Bertha Butt show up for a visit. Careful what you wish for Blue.

I don't think we'd have to worry about Nell Carter showing up, and even if we did I'm sure she's lost a ton of weight since she became a corpse 7 years ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?   What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What better way to beat the heat than…walk naked through the Capital City?
Page 1 of 1