Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageRehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player

Go down 
+6
JJCarlisle
Luke Sprywalker
thatjimboguy
THE DELTA
Stoner
bigdaddyblue73
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Okay there are some great tunes in the forum Music player. Some really good stuff. But I for one would like to see some new choices.

For those of you who are thinking "What the hell is Blue going on about? What music player? Has this wanker finally gone off the deep end?" well, the Sector 12 Music Player can be found on the Home Page, over on the right hand side. (And if ya don't know yer right from yer left, well, flurk ya, yer stupid.)

Anyway if we get enough demand and make enough noise, maybe we can get Rob ta get some new tunes in there for us. Of course some suggestions as to what he should add might be a good idea.

Personally I would love to have the entire Pink Floyd The Wall album on here.

What about the rest of you monkeys?
Back to top Go down
Stoner
Heavy Weapons
Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 pm

I would love Pink Floyd!!!
How about
The Doors
Led Zepplin...Any classic rock..I`m alittle young for most of it but I love it!!!!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:36 pm

to be honest i forgot all about the music player.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:54 pm

I also think it could use a bit more Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm a hip hop guy myself, but that's kinda unpopular here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Luke Sprywalker
Battle Ready
Luke Sprywalker

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Jimbo, check out my homie Ced Hughes. You might like it, his mixtape was done by Plain Pat
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Sounds good Luke...you got a link?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:16 pm

thatjimboguy wrote:
I'm a hip hop guy myself, but that's kinda unpopular here.

yeah but the player is for everybody...so put what u want on here.Those who dont like it can skip it.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 pm

NO hip hop!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Stoner wrote:
How about
The Doors
Led Zepplin...Any classic rock..I`m alittle young for most of it but I love it!!!!

YES!!!!

and NO country
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Put some AIRBOURNE on there!! They are the new age AC DC.
Back to top Go down
CWO Flint
S12 Captain
CWO Flint

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 pm

The BLAY wrote:
Stoner wrote:
How about
The Doors

YES!!!!

and NO country

Pfft I'm out then. Country is my thing.
Back to top Go down
http://warofthewords.forumcanadien.org/forum.htm
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:44 am

Batmandk02 wrote:
Put some AIRBOURNE on there!! They are the new age AC DC.

isn't one of the guys from Airbourne the nephew of one of the guys from AC DC?
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 am

Who knows BLAY. I never researched it but it would explain why that sound like them.

Here is a video BLUE may enjoy. It's an Airbourne video featuring Lemmy. Any video with cops, a band on the run, and a Motorhead Madman as the truck driver can't be all bad!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks Bats, I did like that one.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 am

Okay, I will weigh in on this. First off, I moved the player so it'll also show on the main board, atop the recent threads as well as on the home page. So there.

If we want to re do the player, I am down. But here are the ground rules.

1) Everyone can pick 10 songs. I will try to get the first 5 in, and the second 5 will be back ups in case any of the first five are unavailable. Please, do not pick more than 10, so everyone can can some in. The player holds 200 songs, and i want everyone to get something they like in there.

2) Pick whatever genre you like. Country, Rap, it's the SITES player, and should be a cool mix. You can always skip a tune ya don't like, and everyone has different tastes. So whatever you like, list that.

3) I need the band name and song name. If you say 'put in some Alice in Chains' I will ignore the request. Tell me what songs you want.

4) A seperate thread will be started for the actual song picks. DO NOT PUT PICKS IN HERE, AS I WILL NOT LOOK HERE FOR THEM. We'll begin setting it up some time next week.

So you have some time to think about what you want. Have fun with this, and let's get another good mix! The player is a blast and cool feature, and it will feature music picked by YOU.
R
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Pink Floyd--Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd--Comfortably Numb
Pink Floyd--Darkside of the Moon
Motorhead-Dr. Rock
Motorhead-Devil I Know
Motorhead-Dogs
Motorhead-Deaf Forever
Metallica--Enter Sandman
Metallica--For Whom The Bell Tolls
AC/DC--Long Way To The Top (If Ya Wanna Rock n Roll)
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Stuck Mojo-Southern Pride
Stuck Mojo-Rising
Led Zepplin-Black Dog
Pantera Cowboys From Hell
Pantera-Cemetery Gates
Black Sabbath-NIB
Slayer-Raining Blood
Metallica-Master of Puppetts
Queensryche-Operation Mindcrime
ROXY BLUE-ROB THE CRADLE(Rob knows what im talking about)

I realize you said dont put the songs in here but if I didnt put these songs somewhere i will forget the ones i want to put on there.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Its fine putting them here. That way you can copy and paste when we open the actual thread for it. Lol, Roxy blue! I feel like that should go in just because, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player   Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rehauling the Sector 12 Music Player
Page 1 of 1