Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageIowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail

Go down 
+2
driftwood
M. Aster Karver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Empty
PostSubject: Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail   Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:47 pm

IOWA CITY, Iowa — Police arrested a man who they said punched another man who refused to hug him. Iowa City police responded to a report of someone being aggressive and punching cars Sunday night. The suspect, a 23-year-old man, told police he became upset after he tried to hug a man and was pushed away.

Police said the man punched and dented the hood of a car before punching the man he tried to hug.

Police said the man had a blood-alcohol content of .086. He was charged with simple assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief, a serious misdemeanor.
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail   Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Hug me or I'll kick your ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail   Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:22 pm

LOL....sounds like I'd better hug the next guy who asks. OMFG who does this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail   Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 am

see no one wants to hug anymore. that is why the world is such a lonely place.
Incidently, I have a group of students who will occasionally, probably once every 6 weeks or so, go and stand outside walmart with signs that say "free hugs" just to see who will come up and get one from them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail   Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 am

Asphalt wrote:
Incidently, I have a group of students who will occasionally, probably once every 6 weeks or so, go and stand outside walmart with signs that say "free hugs" just to see who will come up and get one from them.

Let me guess...they ride the short bus to school?
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail   Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 am

Should've told that guy to "hug it out, bitch". LOL. Wow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail   Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Asphalt wrote:

Let me guess...they ride the short bus to school?

No, actually some of the best and brightest. But couple being very intelligent with being an art kid, and crazyness erupts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail   Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iowa man who just wanted a hug lands in jail
Page 1 of 1