Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome Page'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air Empty
PostSubject: 'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air   'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Acting on a tip from down under, Gawker TV has brought us one of the most awkward moments of live television we've ever seen: the host of 'Australia's Next Top Model' naming the wrong winner on live air.

After a very close audience vote, host Sarah Murdoch (daughter-in-law of mogul Rupert Murdoch), crowned Kelsey Martinovich as 'Australia's Next Top Model.' Her family, fans and friends went nuts and Martinovich began to thank everyone who helped her.

That's when things got weird. Murdoch started holding her ear-bud and saying, "I'm so sorry, oh my god, I don't know what to say." The crowd sat in long stunned silence, not knowing what she was talking about.

A defeated Murdoch then stammered the real winner's name: Amanda Ware. Awkward! You have to see it to believe it. But beware, it's so cringe-worthy it'll have your stomach doing back flips.

For winning, Ware receives an eight-page spread in Harpers Bazaar, a modeling contract with an agency, a $25,000 Levi's campaign, a $20,000 cash prize, a Ford Fiesta Zetec and a trip to New York. For handling the blunder and disappointment so well, the network Foxtel is giving Martinovich a $25,000 prize, which we imagine will ease her epic humiliation just fine.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: 'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air   'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 pm

WOW! I think I'd die of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: 'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air   'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:01 pm

haha I read about this early this morning.. what a joke!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air   'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Australia's Next Top Model' Names Wrong Winner on Live Air
Page 1 of 1