Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWhat's your New Years resolution? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your New Years resolution?

Go down 
+14
Stoner
JJCarlisle
Sector_15
Batman
Tankster
LadyDelta
M. Aster Karver
margerisons
proteus
thatjimboguy
bigdaddyblue73
THE DELTA
The_Prince
Rob0213
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

What's your New Years resolution? Empty
PostSubject: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:02 am

2010 is almost done. With a new year beginning, what's your resolution? Got plans for the new year? Let's hear them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Get in shape join the marines. Had a few problems in the latter half of the year so I'm really looking forward to getting back to heavy work outs and getting back into tip top shape.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:25 pm

well seeing as i gave up drinking this past november,i plan on continuing working on giving up smoking.gonna try to live my life a little healthier so i'm around for my kids for a very long time.also i plan to post more here and be a totally different delta,,much like when i first joined this site when rob started it up last year.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:49 pm

What?

Ya wanna know my New YEar's Resolution?

What?

Here's my resolution. First thing I'm gonna do is drink a case of beer. Then I'm gonna drink another case of beer. Hell I just might drink all the beer!

Next thing i'm gonna do is raise a liitle hell, and stomp a mudhole in some creepy bastard's worthless carcass!

So if ya wanna see some hell raisin and beer drinkin in 2011, gimme a hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Hell YEAH!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
proteus
Heavy Weapons
proteus

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 pm

i seriously seriously need to post more here.......AND my big one....get a lot more productive on the customs front!!!!!iv got loadsa ideas rattling round my head its just the getting em built that thwarts me......
Back to top Go down
margerisons
Battle Ready
margerisons

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 pm

I'm with Proteus on this. I want to get around to making some of the customs on my list and just keeping going on making more.
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

My resolution is to get some more quality customs done.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 am

My resolutions?
To live each and every day to the fullest...
To let the past lie dead and burried and move on with my future...
To smile more and cry less...
To finish getting into the shape I want to be...
To be the very best friend that I can be to those that will let me...
And the biggest?...To be the absolute most wonderful mom to my kids, daughter to my parents, sister to my siblings, and woman to the man that wants to be a part of my life.
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 am

to just be more involved once again i feel distant from alot of things latley
sounds as good as any
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 pm

I would like to learn to paint and customize better than if I was working on a model car. I would like to see more videos from the creative staff so our people could learn and make other characters that the industries just will not give us.
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
I would like to learn to paint and customize better than if I was working on a model car. I would like to see more videos from the creative staff so our people could learn and make other characters that the industries just will not give us.
maybe i can finally figure out how to hook my camcorder up to my pc......
Back to top Go down
Sector_15
Heavy Weapons
Sector_15

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Hell Yeah BDB.

I'm going to go another year not smoking. Apart from that not a lot.

Happy New Year guys.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:51 pm

Gonna lose some weight. I can't believe I went from 300 to 185 and now I'm back to 270...

Time to take it off AGAIN
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Get a job..... and I want to do more customs.I just cant ever be creative enough to come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Stoner
Heavy Weapons
Stoner

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Find some damn Shock Troopers!!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:58 am

Stoner wrote:
Find some damn Shock Troopers!!

lol! Me too!

Really I was consuming far too much alcohol to remember to make any, but I do like Stoner's.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:44 am

For me, I plan on being the best me I can be. I'm in some of the best shape I've been in for some time, but I want to be better. I'm going to be seriously working on being the best friend, husband and brother I can be.

Soon I am going to be around a lot more and I hope that this is the year I can con a publisher into taking a shot on me. Gonna step up my game ands enjoy my life because you only live once!

I hope this year to meet those of you I haven't and clink back a few! Oh, and to find shock troopers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 am

Eliminate all Shiners within my reach. Oh! There is one! Ahhh... Resolution complete only 2 days in.

Seriously though, My short term goal is drop my 2 mile time back below 15 minutes. Come on old knees hold up.

Back to top Go down
sgtapon
New Recruit
sgtapon

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 am

My new years resolution...

1. Start a huge custom project that is stuck in my head (20+ figures and 2 dio towns in a futuristic nuclear fallout)

2. Not quit smoking like everyone else I know. (Sorry I'm looking forward to my electric voice box)

3. Find a freakin job in this city not having one is driving me sane

4. Get into better shape.
Back to top Go down
skyhawkpilot1978
New Recruit
skyhawkpilot1978

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Umm....

1. Finalize my divorce.
2. Go to Joe Con.
3. Move back to FLA around summertime.
4. Find me a beautiful woman that I can spend the rest of my life with(and not want to kill).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your New Years resolution?   What's your New Years resolution? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your New Years resolution?
Page 1 of 1