Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe Green Hornet Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Hornet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

The Green Hornet Empty
PostSubject: The Green Hornet   The Green Hornet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm

When I saw the reviews for the Green Hornet I was a little confused. The people who were speaking about the movie never seemed to get to the point of a review. They simply said Kato, Kato, Kato, Kato, it made me think that perhaps something was majorly wrong with the movie and I didn't know about it. I loved the Green Hornet when I was kid born in 1989 I may have been the only first grader who picked to be Green Hornet or Kato when we were running around being superheroes and what not. Anyways the movie made me excited but the fact Seth Rogen was in the movie put me off up until the point where I heard he started working out to lose the weight to be in the movie. Having seen the movie it is everything I want in a Seth Rogen Green Hornet. The dialect fit and wasn't cheesey or ill written. There was some comedy but it wasn't a Comedy movie just where a joke could do they placed it in. Seth Rogen's Green Hornet was made for him but as this is the start of a new GH series it isn't a outright betrayal of character so it's good. Kato is also excellent but he doesn't steal the movie just does what Kato does. The 3-D is done beautifully in this movie though the accepted though of my mother and sister was that they missed chances to show some cool 3-D scenes. If anyone is a fan of the 1960's Green Hornet won't disappoint. The movie took 2 hours and 20 minutes away from my life but I didn't realize it was gone until my mom told me the time. I loved it and it is to be the only Seth Rogen movie that has captured me enough to add it to my collection. Bottom line if you like action you may want to see this movie, if you like superhero movies than I think you owe it to yourself to see if. If you love Green Hornet go see it. I'm not disappointed in watching it and give it 4 1/2 stars out of five. P.S Really hoping for a sequel or even a series a man can hope.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

The Green Hornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Hornet   The Green Hornet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm

I have to admit to having almost no interest in this flick. But your review may very well prompt me into giving it a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

The Green Hornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Hornet   The Green Hornet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 pm

I was just thinking the same thing. Gimme a call sometime bro and maybe we can head out someplace to see this thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

The Green Hornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Hornet   The Green Hornet Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm glad. I loved the 1960's Green Hornet and they always went by so much quicker than the old Batman reruns I watched with my grandpa. I was happy that the feeling didn't disappear with this Green Hornet. When it was over I had no idea the time flew. If anyone sees it let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Green Hornet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Hornet   The Green Hornet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Green Hornet
Page 1 of 1