Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageDC Universe Online Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

DC Universe Online

Go down 
+2
stormbearer82
Batman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:20 am

Has anyone picked this game up yet? I am so tempted to buy it and when I get 65.00 I am probably going to buy it. That trailers on this thing look damn awesome. I will provide one of them for you now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
stormbearer82
New Recruit
stormbearer82

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

I haven't bought it yet but I have played it. It is freaking awesome.

Now I played it on the PS3 so I don't know how the PC version is. The PS3 one is real easy to pick up and play. Controls are really basic but flow real smoothly. I see alot of potential in the game, especially if it catches on.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Ahhhh, don't tell me that! I may have to just pony up some cash and go get it!
Back to top Go down
Bo HeMyth
Battle Ready
Bo HeMyth

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 pm

I have it for the PC. The only problem is I need to upgrade my video card. It plays but is a bit choppy. Great game though!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bohemyth
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 am

I want to pick it up. Looks bad ass. I may have to give up the money for this one also Bats.
Back to top Go down
stormbearer82
New Recruit
stormbearer82

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 am

It will be my next big purchase. Well that and the MU Galactus. Anyway, the only thing that I have a problem with, and it really isn't that big of one, is that whole paying to play thing. I know that is standard for most of these types of games but I was always under the impression that you didn't have to with the PS3 because it is free to go online with the system.

However you can use the PS3 game cards to pay and I am sure we will eventually see a DCUO prepay cards in the near future.
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 am

my laptop is too old for modern games, and it's only 2 years old! I would get it for my nextgen gaming system, but all I have is a 360. Damn you, Sony!
Back to top Go down
Bo HeMyth
Battle Ready
Bo HeMyth

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:24 pm

I am completely addicted to this game. I have the PC version and play on the New Frontier server, should anyone wish to join me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bohemyth
ZombieRob
Battle Ready
ZombieRob

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:44 am

I have it on PS3 and love every minute of it. Pure win!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe Online
Page 1 of 1