Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PagePirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides   Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides   Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Oh

HELLS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Depp in the pirate getup again??? Just because of this, I need to watch a good 5-star movie, let's see...something realistic yet fun and playful...hmmm, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! Now there's quality!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides   Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:04 pm

I could watch some more of thses. I like pirates. And this one doesn't have Orlando Bloom which is a big swing in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides   Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:57 pm

this could be alright.
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides   Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:31 am

yay no Orlando. Ten to one he makes a cameo at least though. I will go watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides   Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribben 4: On Stranger Tides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to theSector12.com! :: The Entertainment Zone ::   :: Movie Trailers-
Jump to: