Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageDrive Angry Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Drive Angry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 pm

I saw the movie today and I must say it was a good start to my 2011 Movie Viewings. Lots of action, awesome cars, and there is T & A!! Definately worth the 7.50 I went to see it in 3D.

That badass Charger!! And the hot chick ain't bad either! Screw the story, go for the chicks and cars!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:02 am

I saw it today! IT was fun except for the whole stupid 3D thing.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:09 am

I am tired of the 3D crap! I wanted to see it in 2D but hell either way it was worth it!!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:25 am

I'm not really a Nicolas Cage fan, but this just might be worth renting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 am

Renting hell... I am gonna Blu Ray this bad boy when it hits the shelves! Gonna be the best 25.00 I spend in a while!
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Class:

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

what the hell is it about? a cult of some sort stole his baby and he finds a random hooker to help him get her back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 am

Asphalt wrote:
what the hell is it about? a cult of some sort stole his baby and he finds a random hooker to help him get her back?

Actually he is dead and has been in Hell for a while and fin ds out his daughter was brutally murdered and his granddayghter stolen. So he escapes hell to rescue to the baby. Along the way he meets Piper, a waitress, who gets caught up in the mess and goes along with him. She is not a hooker but I would pay her any amount she wanted. Amber HEard is hot.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 am

Amber Heard is from Austin, Texas! Woof! And they say Texas women ain't hot!!! She owns a .357 magnum and drives a 1968 Ford Mustang!

Damn.. that's the woman I need to trade up for!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drive Angry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to theSector12.com! :: The Entertainment Zone ::   :: Movie Trailers-
Jump to: