Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageSeriously......do we really need another? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously......do we really need another?

Go down 
+4
The BLAY
Rob0213
Batman
THE DELTA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Seriously......do we really need another? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:12 am

hear rumors of this,and now it has been confirmed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

when will hollywood learn?
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:36 am

Well it's better than Hollywood messing up another classic movie to remake. They could make 100 Austin Powers.. just quit doing remakes!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Although funny, I feel like the whole Austin Powers thing has run its course. I guess we're gonna find out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 pm

this is creepy.. my buddy and I were watching Waynes World the other day and started talking about his career has gone nowhere since after Austin Powers 2... man this is gonna suck, not to mention that he is actually a gigantic asshole in real life.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:46 pm

I'll watch it, but I don't think we really NEEDED it. It could be worse though. There is a movie coming up based on the board game Battleship.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Cobra Terrorist
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Hey, it's better than that God-awful Munsters remake that's coming out!
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist

PostSubject: Re: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:22 pm

oh man........I bet that that movie is gonna do a ton of business.......hahaha
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Munsters vs. Austin Powers?

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously......do we really need another?   Seriously......do we really need another? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously......do we really need another?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to theSector12.com! :: The Entertainment Zone ::    :: Entertainment Zone-
Jump to: