Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageHappy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!

Go down 
+3
Batman
thatjimboguy
Money-B
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 am

I didn't forget about ya buddy.

I hope you've had a great birthday that keeps a smile on your face all weekend.

happy day
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:17 am

Happy B-Day Bats! It's still your B-Day where you are too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 am

Thanks guys it was pretty awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:40 am

Happy be-lated Birthday i am a little late
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 pm

I would say Happy Birthday....but I did once!
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:34 pm

I would've thought FB would have alerted me it was your birthday. I have to check that out.

EDIT: Now I know why...
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile
Name:: Johnny
Class: Scoundrel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:38 am

Since Bats's birthday is fast approaching so we plan a party? He is over 100 Years old....

BATS you Old Coot!
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 9:38 am

Bats is a really Old Coot.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:24 pm

We will probably see him at Joe Con before his birthday this year.
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 am

Oh Shit! I forgot already! His Present will be me asking him: Head or Gut?
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm

He won't come to Joe Con.
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:30 am

He keeps going back and forth on the subject. He is currently looking at Krisk to getting all the Exclusives for him. If Krisko can get 2 GTs when he registers.
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 am

I don't care if he is there as I have way too may people I have to shake hands with and have a drink with to care.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:23 pm

bandonov wrote:
He keeps going back and forth on the subject.  He is currently looking at Krisk to getting all the Exclusives for him.  If Krisko can get 2 GTs when he registers.  

In his home state and he will still find reasons not to be there.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Money-B wrote:
We will probably see him at Joe Con before his birthday this year.
he is coming, we need to make sure to bring him some adult diapers!
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:38 pm

bandonov wrote:
He keeps going back and forth on the subject.  He is currently looking at Krisk to getting all the Exclusives for him.  If Krisko can get 2 GTs when he registers.  
yeah, but he dont want to pay the $150 for it.......he wants me to get him the exclusives but for a loss........Flurk that
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:40 pm

I was thinking that when I read that post.

I knew he wouldn't be paying for the GT.
Now I know why he was asking me if I was getting one.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 pm

yeah, and then he only wants to pay just a little more than the cost, think he said 15%.....dude, if its $66......thats only $9.99 more.......I still got to make up $140 off of the other 4 items.........thats not going to work!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:35 pm

If he is too lazy to drive up there and stand in line then maybe he should pay a little more of the burden?
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Money Talks.... Bull Shit Walks!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:53 am

GT's are not cheap.

If you can't at least make enough to cover it, it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:31 pm

some items are winners and some are meh...
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Too much meh the last couple of years.
Back to top Go down
bandonov
S12 News Staff
bandonov

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:44 pm

The chance you take. Since the Con set is meh this year some people are betting that the Exclusives are Hard Core... but they could be even more meh to nah...
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 am

That would suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!   Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to the one and only BATMAN!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next