Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageArcade Attack!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Arcade Attack!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swafus
S12 News Staff
Swafus

Arcade Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Arcade Attack!!   Arcade Attack!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Ok, seriously, I originally saw this back in 1983 on HBO when they did "Short Takes" during the intermissions in long movies to fill the gaps. All I really remembered was this awesome cartoon fight with superhero types battling off invaders. I didn't quite remember the Pinball vs. Video Game allegory but a little internet searching dug this up for me and I still can't believe it! 26 years later I've found that thing that was buried in my subconcious that I knew was cool but had no idea what it was! This is truly a great day for the Swaf.

One way or another I figured you guys would enjoy this. It's pretty bad-ass!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

Arcade Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Attack!!   Arcade Attack!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 am

Hahaha classic! I was thinking to myself as I was watching this "This is classic, how come Ive never seen it...." Came out the year I was born that why....lmao. Thanks for posting this. Got to see a bit of history (or what I call history) I had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Swafus
S12 News Staff
Swafus

Arcade Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Attack!!   Arcade Attack!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:24 am

Eyes-of-a-Snake wrote:
Hahaha classic! I was thinking to myself as I was watching this "This is classic, how come Ive never seen it...." Came out the year I was born that why....lmao. Thanks for posting this. Got to see a bit of history (or what I call history) I had never seen before.

Yeah dude, I was like 5 or 6 years old and I only remembered a few parts of this vaguely (and I remembered it being much more awesome in my mind) but I remember having seen this incredibly cool cartoon/short on HBO and that's all I had to go on. I definitely miss that kind of animation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcade Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Attack!!   Arcade Attack!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcade Attack!!
Page 1 of 1