Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThis is FUNNY!!! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

This is FUNNY!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

This is FUNNY!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is FUNNY!!!   This is FUNNY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:41 pm

So my sister told me to go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and enter your name...then copy what they say your name means...It is interesting to see what everyones "urban name" means :)

Here is mine (and you have to do your real name!!)

Tammy~~A sexy curvy girl next door type that will leave you breathless and steal your heart. You will never find another girl like a Tammy. Often refered to as "the one". She Loves to laugh and play but dont be fooled by her smile...She has a low tolerance for stupidity and immaturity and will knock you on your ass if you run up on her.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

This is FUNNY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is FUNNY!!!   This is FUNNY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Well....these are the top three definitions of my name...lol!

1.What the Flurk is with all these utterly retarded definitions? Gavin is a name. It means battle hawk. You people are complete and utter idiots.
It's a NAME, not a Flurking internet-word to be spewed at random ten Flurking thousand times a day by someone who doesn't even know the meaning of it.

2.an extremely large penis. Its a word that is becoming more common
Girl: have you seen the gavin on that guy!
Other Girl: no
Girl: OMG! its HUGE!

3.To be omnipresent, omnipotent and revered, a true magician and miracle performer perfect in every way, often used by Gods and adepts to indicate a show off. In more mortal circles indicates a true divine purity that could never be attained, Gavin is the light so sought within each of the worlds religions. Ultimatley it is the purpose of all Gods and mortal beings to become Gavin.

‘You created the world in 7 days, stop trying to be such a Gavin!’

‘you parted the water again, you Gavin!’

‘If you are lost my child, look to Gavin and you will find the light’

Apparently my name means battle hawk and everyone else are utter idiots, I'm a dick, and I'm the God of all Gods and mortals. LOL!

Awesome Z, this thread is gonna be epic!
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

This is FUNNY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is FUNNY!!!   This is FUNNY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Nick:

def'n - the most amazing person alive with a huge penis

Pure Truth Here.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

This is FUNNY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is FUNNY!!!   This is FUNNY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:46 am

So I decided to do my children's names on this:

Rayne (she is 3) ~~ Rayne is a name, usually describing a very beautiful girl who is very unique. Usually, she is not aware of her beauty. She can be really misunderstood at times.

Brianna (she is 13) ~~ An extremely beautiful girl who laughs a lot. A Brianna is always a very nice person and an amazing girlfriend.
She is always protected by a Cameron, so don't flurk with her, or else a ninja will come after you with his extreme ninja skills.

Drake (he is 10) ~~ a man who learns the hard way and never gives up through the years. He will always have a slight smile no matter how pissed he is.
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

This is FUNNY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is FUNNY!!!   This is FUNNY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:01 pm

interesting here is mine.....
Maybe BDB was right to say Greek God

"Daniel"
This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
Other definitions are thought to be:
Tao
Chi
The Great Spirit
Chuck Norris
Energy
Infinity
Sublime
ect
Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is FUNNY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is FUNNY!!!   This is FUNNY!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is FUNNY!!!
Page 1 of 1