Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWho's seen Push? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's seen Push?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Who's seen Push? Empty
PostSubject: Who's seen Push?   Who's seen Push? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Just watched this. Um, when does it get good? Sorry, it wasn't terrible, but the movie just never seemed to go anywhere. I feel like this was supposed to be the first of a trilogy, but the other two never happened. I will say, it was better than I thought, but I don't know.....something about it just didn't appeal to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

Who's seen Push? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's seen Push?   Who's seen Push? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Huh...sounds kinda familiar, can't quite place it though.
Back to top Go down
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

Who's seen Push? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's seen Push?   Who's seen Push? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

That is because it isn't over yet. Sure the black guy maybe died but that doesn't mean that whole sector or whatever they called it is. I'm sure we see another one of these movies once Ms. Fenning is done with the Twilight franchise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's seen Push? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's seen Push?   Who's seen Push? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's seen Push?
Page 1 of 1