Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!

Go down 
+15
Eyes-of-a-Snake
JJCarlisle
Wry1
The BLAY
darthdoug
CrimsonCobra
ShockVal
darth_henning
thatjimboguy
driftwood
Batman
bigdaddyblue73
LadyDelta
Rob0213
THE DELTA
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Empty
PostSubject: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:54 am

me and lady z wanted to start something new here and this is it: THE DAILY BREW.
the point of this thread is to take time and just chat about what we are up to on a daily basis.it's just a place to chat wiith friends and have soome drama-free fun.so welcome everyone and feel free to leave a comment or two.and by the way suggestions for future topics here are gladly acccepted.so welcome everyone to THE DAIILY BREW!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:55 am

Awesome idea! I shall give it pretty colors!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 am

thanks.can we get a cofffee mug icon on here too?
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:58 am

You know what? I just might!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:02 am

I am ready for bed, but I wanted to say thanks again to Rob and tell everyone that I will see y'all in the morning sometime :D Good Night for now!!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 am

Night Z! Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:06 am

i'm like the fat kid in dodgeball,out of here.night everyone.

Last edited by delta1025 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:07 am

later, dude!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOL, here ya go!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:32 am

thanks.looks great.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 am

Good Morning Gentlemen! Lady Z is here and in a relatively good mood. I want to see Men Who Stare at Goats...So sometime this weekend Delta and I will go see it and be sure to post our opinions of this movie...
I am having ANOTHER weekend without my 3 year old...So I guess that means more cuddle time with Delta :D
Ok...I am gonna go grab a glass, pour me some Coca-cola and jump start my morning. I will be back soon...

Great job with the mug Rob. I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 am

Hello everyone. I am still in my pjs ruperating.
Swine flu sicks.
I have pretty much done nothing but sleep for the last two days.
Got meds now so feeling better, but still, wow, that bug is nasty.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:17 am

Sorry to hear you have been sick there blue. Hope you feel better soon...
We need you and your off beat humor to jumpstart the day sometimes :)
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 am

hey blue,sorry to hear you're sick.hope you get better man,we need your sense of humor here.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 am

So is this where we come to hang out and chat?? I thought we had a chat room but no one ever wants to join me there! I feel so damn lonely here somtimes!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:29 am

happy friday the 13th everyone.and bats,this thread is so everyone can stop by and say whats up if no one else is on the sector,and i know what you mean about feeling lonely in the chatter box.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:42 am

Well I figure after the HT game is over we will all migrate over here. Ain't no reason to play that one anymore for me. I have lost interest!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Hey everyone! This was a great idea, Z and Delta. You guys rock. I am going to go clean the garage today, before it gets too cold here. Happy day..............
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
Well I figure after the HT game is over we will all migrate over here. Ain't no reason to play that one anymore for me. I have lost interest!

you too huh?
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:02 pm

I stated my piece there yesterday and I really don't care if I never go there again. I don't need the stress. I have kids, cats, and a boyfriend that keep me PLENTY stressed out without adding online drama. I just want a place to joke and have fun and not deal with BULL SH!T!! :D Glad that we have this place...
And I feel safe that I won't be getting hit on here like I would if we were in like lets say a yahoo chat room or something.. LOL
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Who is hitting you I'll kick there ass !!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 pm

I said NOT being hit on..not someone is hitting me. :D LOL
No one has the guts to hit me...I am too important around these here parts... ;)
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Hitting Z or Hittin on Z = Death by pummeling, via Delta! lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Yeah...well...unless you consider the alternative...which is him doing the hitting (since he is the one that lives with me) which is of course NOT THE CASE!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! I trust him with my life and my kids lives. I know that he would NEVER raise a hand to me or my children. He would walk away before it EVER got that close....

Honestly...I think any and every man here on the Sector would do some major pummeling to ANYONE that raised their hands to me...
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm

My wife beats me. :pale:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!   The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Brew with Lady Z and Delta....Part 1!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next