Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe New Daily Brew Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Daily Brew

Go down 
+16
Money-B
margerisons
bigdaddyblue73
red laser
Sector_15
JJCarlisle
Batman
Ghostrider
The BLAY
driftwood
Wry1
thatjimboguy
ShockVal
M. Aster Karver
LadyDelta
THE DELTA
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Ok people it seems the brew has lost its niche and needs an overhaul.when i started the daily brew it was alive and kicking(yeah i went there with the totally 90's cliche),and we had posts here every few minutes,but lately it seems its just a thread people post in when they feel like it.so with that said I feel its time to update it a bit.this thread is to be used to post how your day is going and to express what you are feeling about whatever.it was meant as a thread to tell people whats on your mind,how your day was going,to saw any updates to things,and to show others here that you are here and supporting Rob with his site.now when I say Rob's site i mean your site,he started this for all you guys and gals and this is the product of his hard work and dedication so c'mon people let's show him the love deserves for providing this place on the internet he has created for us.so with that said i open the new Daily Brew to everyone here that visits this site and feel free to say whatever you need to because i may to the author of this thread but this is for you guys so let's hear what you all have to say.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:46 pm

I say that 4 year olds doing flips is funny....until its your 4 year old and she falls on her head while doing it :)

Oh....and is it safe to say TnT is back on track and thinking about trivia again???
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:27 am

I'm never around for Trivia, so I'll say nay to that...sorry.

My days are boring as hell unless I get the call between now and Friday about the TD Bank interview and they want to hire me. I swear I did everything but bribe them to get the damn job. We'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior
EXP:: 0

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:43 am

My day fricken sucked! I had planned to spend it sleeping. Picked up some extra work and got home about 7 am. Got the kids off to school and day care. Cuddled up with my pillow in the nice quiet house. About that time the City saw fit to begin leveling the alley or something. Big machinery backing up until about noon.

Beep beep beep beep!

I may hunt the mudder effer down that invented the beeping reverse and torture him - Boy George played in an endless loop through loud speakers while he sleeps maybe.

Things are looking up now though. Hooray for Shiner!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:05 pm

So I got an email this morning..apparently I completely screwed up a paper I've been working on for the last three weeks and have to basically start over. Ouch!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:41 pm

So....Today was a GREAT day in the mail.

I want to say a HUGE "THANK YOU" to Wry for his hard work and for the AMAZING job he did on a "special" project for me.

As most of you know...on October 25, 2010 a fellow sector 12 member, and someone VERY VERY important to me had a birthday. That member is none other than delta1025 (or as I VERY fondly call him, Tommy).

Tommy made a joke back on August 12 that he wanted a picture (these are his words) "me on a throne. leg over the side. bottles of whiskey around on the ground. bottle in one hand gun in the other. boot knife and wearing shorts".

Shortly after that I started bugging the crap out of Wry. I knew that he was busy, but I wanted to surprise the man that means the world to me with this picture. Wry and I talked ENDLESSLY about it and after dozens of pictures being taken (without Tommy's knowledge) (Sorry sweetheart) and a dozen e-mails and little details Wry FINALLY got "THE PICTURE" done.

Wry shipped it off to me and I got it this afternoon. I promptly bought a frame for it and after Tommy got off work and came by for a minute I presented him with "THE PICTURE"...

HE LOVES IT!!!! Tommy is not an emotional person, but he was struck speachless...I think he is happy...

Thank you Wry for ALL your hard work, and thank you Tommy for being a part of my life. I love you Tommy and I know that we can make it through ANYTHING together. You are a great man, and I hope you love your present as much as I love you. You deserve this.

Without further ado....I give you...."THE PICTURE" (Thanks again Wry)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Killer shots! No word from the bank yet, I'll give it till Friday then I'll probably get a letter stating I was impressive, but not THAT impressive.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Glad you guys dig the pic Z!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm

as z said i was struck speechless and to see myself immortalized by wry is something that means alot to me.words cannot express how much this means to me and i want to say thank you to the both of you from the bottem of my heart.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:50 am

WOW!!

That pic Flurking rules!

Damn. Z you need to call my wife and start giving her gift ideas.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:23 am

LOL Jim.

The thing is that Tom is a VERY difficult person to buy for because he HATES suprises. He makes sure that he ALWAYS knows before birthdays and Christmas what he is getting because he doesn't want anyone to do what I did and that is strike him speachless. :)

IDK what I am going to do for Christmas this year, but hopefully I can top the picture.

Its before 6:30am and I have already been up for almost 2 hours. I give up on this stuff people talk about called "SLEEP"....
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 am

Damn it Wry !!!!!

I was just getting ready to ask you to draw somthing similar. A day late and a daller shy again.

I was going to ask for a conan looking dude setting on his throne for a for arm tattoo.

Grate job on pic and a awesome B-Day gift !!!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Wife's off work today...I'm off school today...WEE!!
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Note to self...no more posting of pics in the chat box...flurks with the auto refresh.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:41 pm

today is day 2 off.. It has been relaxing to say the least.
I am waiting for my dumbass roommate to go out and get his groceries so we can play some dead rising 2, but he is on the phone with his g/f yacking away.. jesus!
Started painting my Slaughters Marauders Spirit last nite. I cant get the blue to match the BBQ and Mutt I did before.. but I'm sure I'll get it.
If I could find the grenade belt I could finally showcase my finished Monkeywrench, man that SDS head is awesome!
Well thats all I got for now!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 pm

happy veteran's day sector 12.if there are any vets here i want to say thanks for serving this great country of ours.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:01 am

delta1025 wrote:
happy veteran's day sector 12.if there are any vets here i want to say thanks for serving this great country of ours.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you to the brave men and women that have fought for our freedoms.

I also want to put out a thought for today:
"There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your present or future."
I am done with the past, focusing on the present, and looking forward to a great future.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:44 pm

So today was just a waste of time.. I shouldnt have even gotten outta bed.
I got up early enough so I could head down to the passport office to apply for a new one since I accidentally washed mine. So I get down to the office after a WONDERFULLY long ride on the subway since the TTC SUCKS, only to find a huge lineup. After waiting for 10-15 minutes
I get to the prescreening counter with all my paperwork, only to find out that the declaration I filled out regarding the damaged PP has to be signed by a lawyer or a notary public... I'm like FML are you kidding me? He then proceeds to tell me that there are some in the "area".
Well no shit! But where exactly? So I went all the way back home and called a lawyer who is just up the street for me and find out that I have to pay her $30 just to sign a piece of paper..
So this whole process is costing me an arm and a leg and time that I could do without wasting.
I've had a pounding headache all day and had to come to work as well. I really cant wait til this year is over.. these last 2months have just been too overwhelming financially and with Christmas coming its not looking any brighter... man I'm tired
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Chin up Blay. It'll get better.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:31 pm

god i hope so.. I am just completely burnt out right now and my g/f isn't making things any easier by being a bitch right now...
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Hmm...

Time for a romantic night out to help her calm down? It's what I'd do in your situation.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:36 pm

shes pissed about something she has no right to be pissed about.. or at least last night she was. Today the convos havent been the worst but havent been the best either.
I woork 12hrs this weekend @ 7p both nights so I wont be seeing her much this weekend
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Been there bro. I hope it gets better for you is all I can say I guess.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:39 pm

thanks man.
I think right now I'd just rather be home in bed sleeping.. damn you friday!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:48 am

Things are gonna sorta be boring for me this weekend. No kids, and since Tommy's car is "undriveable" looks like I won't be seeing him, either. Just gonna chill out after I get off work and surf "Netflix"...Fun Fun...Sometimes I love weekends like this, but most of the time I just can't wait for them to fly by so that I can get back to my normal busy life...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Daily Brew Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Daily Brew   The New Daily Brew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Daily Brew
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next