Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Empty
PostSubject: Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)   Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:57 am

Happy Sunday Boys and Girls....

Ok..So here is my "problem"...

I got a new job yesterday..and I start Monday...and ummmmmmm...well...TRIVIA is on Monday. So I am supposed to work until 8pm CST and would get home about 8:15pm..so I COULD do trivia starting at 8:30 CST if that works for you all...IF NOT...Then trivia will have to go back to being on Tuesday nights. What works best for all of you?? Please let me so know so that I can make a decision and so you all can play trivia. Hope we have some real feedback on this..

Thanks All!!!
~Z
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)   Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:15 am

You pic you the boss.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)   Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:42 am

Z, you run trivia. What works for you will work for us.

Oh, and BTW...

CONGRATS on the new job! I'm really happy for you. Unemployment in SE Michigan is at 15% right now. It's nice to hear about someone getting a job instead of losing one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)   Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Thanks for the congrats on the job. I am really super excited. It isn't anything big, just something part time (about 16-20 hours a week) close to home so that I can walk (since I don't have a car and have to rely on just me). It will be great. :) I am thinking that I really want to try to keep it on Monday nights since I will be working the rest of the week (except Tuesday and I REALLY want to have time for my little 1 at least 1 night a week)...

Let's shoot for Monday at 8:30pm CST for trivia. I will be in the chatbox as soon as I get home from work... Hopefully 8:30 works for everyone :)

Thanks for everyone being SO understanding. I really appreciate it!! And Jim...Hope your party was a HUGE success!! Congrats again. And I am sorry I didn't make it to the post office yet (I got sidetracked yesterday with the new job).. :) I will go this week...PROMISE!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)   Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Congrats. If I may put in my two cents. We are for the most part grown ups or those that are out of a 8pm bed time. You don't have to rush to do trivia. Take your time. I think 10 est, 9 cst, and 7pst would be fine as well. I mean I know I'm always up at 10 anyways and nothing to do with that hour until repeats of the justice league come on cartoon network. That way you give yourself time to relax as well. You can shower ,eat, etc, etc. Don't rush yourself as my fellow sector members said you pick a time good for you and we shall adjust.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)   Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:42 pm

I think I will say that we will shoot for 8:30pm CST on Monday. We will see how this week goes, and if there is a problem then I will go to either 9pm CST or move it to Tuesday all together. :) Thanks everyone for being so understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)   Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Z Trivia Problem (Also posted in the brew FYI)
Page 1 of 1