Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageWrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:00 pm

The inbred cannibal hillbillies are back for more gory goodness. For all you horror fns there ae plenty of gory moments: eye ball suckin, brain munchin, face slashin, you name it. The plot is, well what is the plot of all these types of movies. It starts with two young couples gettin slaughtered and then moves on to a busload of cons! Yah! This one is not a buyer gang, but if you like the genre and don't mind spending a hour and a half watching the blood and swear words fly, then go rent it.

I give this a 2.5 out of 5 stars. About as average as it gets.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:40 pm

me and z rented this yesterday and haven't had a chance to watch it yet but plan to later tonight.might buy it to add to the first two but will wait till it's like $5.00 at wal-mart.thanks for the review blue.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:42 pm

I saw the first one, and it was okay. I love the cheesy horror movies, so I expect I'll check this out eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:27 am

just got done watching this movie and all i can say is worth the rental fee.never have i seen a movie that gave me some much material for one-lines.check this one out.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 am

Now, I have to check it out, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:48 am

Let me just go stick that on the Netflix Que!
Back to top Go down
Austin
New Recruit
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:34 pm

I love these movies. I watched 1, 2, 3 in a row.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Hey there is something strangely appealing about these time of horror movies.

Sometimes the worst they are the more fun they are.

And I like cheering for the bad guys!
Back to top Go down
Austin
New Recruit
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 pm

I liked the number one the littler one of the zombie/hannibal things. He was funny.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Yeah he was.

I was a little disappointed that there were only two inbred cannibals in the latest one.
Back to top Go down
Austin
New Recruit
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Wasn't number 2 were there was a family of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead   Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead
Page 1 of 1