Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLast House on the Left Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Last House on the Left

Go down 
+3
g.i.eddie
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Rob0213
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Last House on the Left Empty
PostSubject: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:54 am

So me and the wife were bored a few days ago, and figured we'd check this movie out. I have to admit, I had no idea what this movie was about.

Gotta say, it was pretty good!

It's the story of a family that goes to their "Summer Home" which is kind of in the middle of nowhere. The daughter goes out by herself and meets a boy, who offers her some drugs (mmmmm kay...). While they are hanging out, the boy's family comes home, and proceeds to terrorize them. As louck would have it, later on the crazy family finds themselves at the girl's home with her mom and dad, and they are given a room to stay, the parents unaware of what they'd done.

Soon, the parents find out, and all hell breaks loose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:59 am

I thought this was the coolest plot twist out of any suspense flick Ive seen in at least a decade. NEVER saw that coming. Then again, I wasnt told anything about the movie before I watched it. Very well written, and acted.
Back to top Go down
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:00 pm

i loved this movie...however, if i had been the dad, i wouldn't have been as calm and collected once i got my hands on that piece of sh!t...my fists would be f'ed up due to the relentless pounding i'd be giving that guy...also, he'd be getting a$$ raped by a 2x4 or something awful like that...
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:03 pm

For sure, although he doesn't that cool thing at the end (don't wanna spoil it). Loved that part. We were really pulling for the parents.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:18 pm

i've seen the original version and that was kinda cheesy to me,but if you are saying this is worth seeing then i'll rent it.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:19 pm

I haven't seen the original, but yeah, I'd reccomend you check this out. I was pleasently suprised.
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 pm

I didnt even know it was a remake. And see, people give me shit for wanting certain 80's remakes...lol...ahem, bats..... lmao, just goes to show what you can do with new talent these days, cause this movie leaves you right on the edge of your seat the whole time. You REALLY start to feel for the characters.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:56 pm

the original came out in the late 60's early 70's and was one of wes craven's first films.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:00 pm

I saw this movie and it was OK. I mean I think I would been alot more revengful in the end, but I shoulda waited for netflix instead on the matinee with popcorn and a drink!
Back to top Go down
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 pm

yeah i got this on netflix ....not a bad watch.
Back to top Go down
Austin
New Recruit
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 pm

I really liked this movie. I thought it was cool.
Back to top Go down
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Batmandk02 wrote:
...I think I would been alot more revengful in the end...
thats what i'm saying...i would not have been able to contain my rage...the ending to me felt kinda anti-climatic...
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm

:mwave:
Back to top Go down
g.i.eddie
Battle Ready
g.i.eddie

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm

seriously, where do you find all those perfct smile-y's for every occasion?...do you make them?...

as for the ending, it was cool, but i just know i would NOT be that calm and collected...same goes for how gerard butler gets the guy back that killed his family in "law abiding citizen"...

if it was me in either situation, and i finally got my hands on the guy, i'd freak'n loose it...
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:29 pm

I agree, man. I would go crazy! Dude, i have like 300 different smileys, lol. One for every occassion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last House on the Left   Last House on the Left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last House on the Left
Page 1 of 1