Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLeft for Dead 2! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Left for Dead 2!

Go down 
+3
driftwood
Wry1
Rob0213
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Who's getting this game? As soon as I have an Xbox again, this will be one of the top 5 I'll be picking up. I totally dug the first one. And I love killing me some zombies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:38 pm

I may be alone on this but I was pretty unimpressed with this game man. I mean it would of been a great expansion for the first one but...yeah pretty much exactly the same, even the menu screens.

A few new zombies and some melee weapons are cool, but not enough to merit a sequel. If you get this game get it on the cheap.

Fun, JUST like the first LFD, but not $60 worth of fun by any means.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks for the info! Good to know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm

I need a X-box and Left for Dead 2 And 1. Zombie games are fun.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 pm

I bought it for my wife for Xmas.
Back to top Go down
Firefly77
New Recruit
Firefly77

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:41 pm

You bought it for your wife? That's my story too. I'm glad to see that my girlfriend isn't the only chick obsessed with L4D2. On XBox live mt tag is Otto Mattak. Of course, if you find me playing L4D2 it's probably her playing. Feel free to send a friend request!
Back to top Go down
Eyes-of-a-Snake
Battle Ready
Eyes-of-a-Snake

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:55 am

Good to know Wry, thanks. I actually havent played either of them yet although I was a HUGE fan of Dead Rising. Something about the whole "Dawn of the Dead" trapped in a zombie infested mall feel just hooked me.
Back to top Go down
Austin
New Recruit
Austin

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm

My brother game plays this on xbox live. It's pretty cool. Look the graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Left for Dead 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left for Dead 2!   Left for Dead 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left for Dead 2!
Page 1 of 1