Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome Pageleft for dead2 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

left for dead2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o'doyle
Battle Ready
o'doyle

left for dead2 Empty
PostSubject: left for dead2   left for dead2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm

im sure this has already happened but, im pretty sure i absolutely hate left for dead, i like zombies, but this game is redundant as all hell and boring. i remember the first time i saw these games and thought they were really cool but then i played it and thought, jeez this is stupid, non-skilled action. it could have been put out years ago, and it would have fit, so if you agree, rant like me. if you think im a tard for not liking a game beginners excel at for lack of aiming or any thing difficult, tell me. the only reason im still pissed about this crappy $60 expansion is my bros girlfriend argues with me about it and i tell her to go play COD modern warfare2 if she can somehow muster the ability to try a decent video game. so flurk you game makers, i hope the money was worth the cocaine addiction you got instead of putting any real work into the shittiest sequel ever made, lets see how your next piece of crap sells :cheers:you want some?
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

left for dead2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: left for dead2   left for dead2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:02 pm

If this was an expansion of the first I'd say well Flurkin' done. As a sequel though.....yeah, total ripoff. My dog Ruckus ( a Rottweiler, not even a smart dog that learns tricks and stuff) beat this game in 23 minutes and was totally not impressed. One of the laziest Flurking sequels I've ever spent coin on.
Back to top Go down

left for dead2
Page 1 of 1