Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageStarting New Games.  READ THIS FIRST Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting New Games. READ THIS FIRST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Starting New Games.  READ THIS FIRST Empty
PostSubject: Starting New Games. READ THIS FIRST   Starting New Games.  READ THIS FIRST Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 pm

People are very creative, and often want to try new things. Although this site has an "official" game (site sponsored), if you have a game you'd like to try, this is the place to do so.

Triva games, name games, anything you want. I only ask that you follow a few rules before doing so.

1) Begin a thread in THIS forum telling us a bit about your game. What does it entail?

2) I will review it and either approve it (thus givng you a subforum of your own) or deny it. 95% of the time, you'll get approved rather quickly. I only ask that you take into consideration current games going on, and how your potential game may conflict with that.

This site will only run ONE forum/RPG game at a time. When players tire of one, we can always try another.

That's really it! Be creative, and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Starting New Games. READ THIS FIRST   Starting New Games.  READ THIS FIRST Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey how about a Six Degrees of Seperation Game? A lot of movie buffs on here. Might be fun.

It would work like this:

I pick two actors and stipulate how many "moves" you have to connect them in. The person who solves it correctly gets a point and gets to post the next pair of actors. We play for 30 days and then the poster with the most points gets a prize courtesy of me!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Starting New Games. READ THIS FIRST   Starting New Games.  READ THIS FIRST Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:31 am

I like the idea of something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting New Games. READ THIS FIRST   Starting New Games.  READ THIS FIRST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting New Games. READ THIS FIRST
Page 1 of 1