Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageMortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!

Go down 
+8
Tankster
Rob0213
The_Prince
M. Aster Karver
Asphalt
Slayer-Dave
The BLAY
Batman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Sectorians, I got this link from a friend. Check it out and discuss it. Looks like a pretty convincing Mortal Kombat trailer if it comes to film.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:41 pm

well if that is a fan made trailer then they got some well known actors in there...

they have been talking about another MK movie for a while now.
This could in fact be real.. hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Slayer-Dave
Sponsor
Slayer-Dave

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm

I think it looks bad ass.
Back to top Go down
http:// http://slayerdesignstudio.3dcartstores.com/
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Debate is flipping back and forther between a real trailer and a viral video to promote the new game coming out. I hope its a trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 pm

I hope it is real! I WILL buy it!
Back to top Go down
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:11 am

I think it's a teaser. To spark the interest. They want to see what they should do. Mortal Kombat is a good franchise but do they want to try adn use the game or something as creepy as this. Good make up, some good actors, I would say this is more budget and pockets than we know.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 am

Looks pretty damn good! I hope this is real and the direction they want to go in. I guess we will find out. But I am digging this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am

i like it but is going away from the supernatural feel i mean i love the original alot would hate for it to just be some posh gritty tournament thing like Bloodsport
Back to top Go down
Stronox
Creative Team
Stronox

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:01 pm

I can't decide if I like the less supernatural feel to it as Tankster stated, or if I like that the more extravagant characters are grounded to "the real world."

Either way, I want to see more and hope that this is real.
Back to top Go down
http://stronoxcustoms.blogspot.com
Stoner
Heavy Weapons
Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Well whatever it is it looks Flurking badass!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:08 pm

It does look like a good reimagining of Mortal Kombat.
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 pm

i like the idea of it having a more realistic view as opposed to the mythical of the games and previous movies. I love the games and MK mythos, but a different direction might not be such a bad idea.. whats the worst that can happen? It's as bad as Annihilation? HAH doubtful
Back to top Go down
Stoner
Heavy Weapons
Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 pm

The BLAY wrote:
i like the idea of it having a more realistic view as opposed to the mythical of the games and previous movies. I love the games and MK mythos, but a different direction might not be such a bad idea.. whats the worst that can happen? It's as bad as Annihilation? HAH doubtful

Gotta say I agree with ya 100%!!! I was alittle freaked out by Reptile...I like the "Realism" of it!!!!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 am

Looks twisted. I'd watch this for sure
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!   Mortal Kombat??  Reboot or Fan made trailer??! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat?? Reboot or Fan made trailer??!
Page 1 of 1