Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageHow the $@!# do I play this game? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

How the $@!# do I play this game?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

How the $@!# do I play this game? Empty
PostSubject: How the $@!# do I play this game?   How the $@!# do I play this game? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Glad ya asked.

Step 1: Choose a team (Avengers or L.O.D).
Step 2: Via a random roll of the dice, you'll be assigned a character.
Step 3: It's time to play!

Rules breakdown:

Each team must complete both of their move objectives and knock out all of the oposing team's characters.

Each player has 3 options to them. You have 5 Action Points (APs) you can spend.

1: MOVE. This increases your team's move point total, getting it closer to its goal.

2: HEAL. This allows you to heal up a damaged character.

3: HURT. This does damage to a character. There are 2 kinds of hurts. The first is standard, in which you do -2 damage automatically to your target. This attack NEVER misses, and is always at -2. The second is your special attack. Each character has a super attack they can use, that does -4 damage! However, here's the catch. You must roll a 6 sixed die. If it comes up even, the attack works, and the damage is done. If it's odd, the attack misses! Risk vs. reward.

APs may be split up any way you'd like.

You can Hurt -2, Move +1 and Heal +2 (total of 5).
You can Hurt -4, Move +1 (total of 5).
You can Heal +4, Move +1 (total of 5).

You get the idea.

Your heals and moves can be any number, but attacks are always -2 or -4. If you spend the 4 points on a super attack, and it fails, you lose those points until your next turn.

Each player will get their special powers sent to them via PM by me. Although you can share them if you wish, you can keep them a secret if you really wanna make them a suprise. All you have to do is cut and paste the super attack from your PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

How the $@!# do I play this game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How the $@!# do I play this game?   How the $@!# do I play this game? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Pretty simple.

Have some fun, keep it drama free, and perhaps we'll expand on it as time goes on.

There are no reposts or edits. What's done is done. Unless told to do so byt he GM, there are to be no reposts or edits. Special circumstances have arise here and there, and will be dealt with as they come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com

How the $@!# do I play this game?
Page 1 of 1