Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageQuestion, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games? Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games? Empty
PostSubject: Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games?   Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:55 am

When these came out, they were HUGE. People went crazy for them, and I gotta admit, I dig them. But with so many of them out now, are they still popular? How many of you play/have played them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games?   Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 am

I got RB and RB2 and Guitar Hero Metallica. I want to get Green Day but there is not 60.00 laying around for it. I love those games if you have another guitarist in there. There is only so far you can go on Medium!! I am not Dave Mustaine of Rock band ya know!
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games?   Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:59 am

LOL, I've been enjoying the Green Day one. Played a bit of Metallica, and Areosmith too. Haven't tried the VH one yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games?   Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Rob.. if I can get the Beatles for 10.00, I will send that one to ya so you can act like McCarthy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games?   Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question, does anyone still play the Rock Band Games?
Page 1 of 1