Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageChristmas In July Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas In July

Go down 
+10
Tankster
Wry1
Asphalt
JJCarlisle
thatjimboguy
red laser
Rob0213
driftwood
THE DELTA
LadyDelta
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

All I can say is Merry Christmas, Tommy!!

Today Tommy and I went and did some shopping and I found some stuff to spoil my Tommy with :)

Here are some pics. Now...Not only did I find some of this stuff today, but over the weekend I found a hot spot and got a lot of stuff for my Tommy. He is gonna have some wars goin on soon :)

Enjoy these pics...Who knows how long this stuff will be kept in the packs :)

Enjoy your haul my love...You deserve it :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:29 pm

will have to bring the predator figures over for pix of them.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 pm

delta1025 wrote:
will have to bring the predator figures over for pix of them.

Are they still in the package or did you kill the package already? LOL
I TOTALLY forgot about those too. Wow, Tommy..You are spoiled :)
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:52 pm

nope,they are still in the package as of this moment,but we all know how soon tthat can change,lol
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 pm

delta1025 wrote:
nope,they are still in the package as of this moment,but we all know how soon tthat can change,lol

Then maybe you should bring them by quicklike so then I can take the pics and post them up...lol
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Enjoy your load .
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Omfg, drift, hahahahahahahaha!

Great haul, dude. Lucky bastich.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Nice stuff especially the AT-AT.
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm

and the predators are out of the package killing each other,damn i love these things.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 pm

delta1025 wrote:
and the predators are out of the package killing each other,damn i love these things.

So much for the pictures Tommy. WOW!!

Glad you love your new toys Tommy. I love you. Enjoy them. That's why I got them for you. Hopefully they won't walk away.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 pm

OMFG...NICE HAUL!!

I still have yet to see a single POC fig in the wild. You lucky >bleep<!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
JJCarlisle
S12 News Staff
JJCarlisle

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Awesome guys....Nice haul!
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Class:

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm

nice stuff, what's your favorite so far?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:25 pm

gahdamn......
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Asphalt wrote:
nice stuff, what's your favorite so far?

so far i have to say the predator figures (pix will be up tomorrow sometime) even though the helmet doesn't come off the beserker predator.the at-at is gonna stay in the box for a while and the poc figures look tight.hoping to find some more alley-vipers so i can troop build the hell out of them.now my least favorite is the new storm shadow.all the figure really is is a artic assualt s.s. dirtied up with a new head and some new gear.he is my vote for most common peg warmer for the line.
Back to top Go down
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm

so the POC stuff is at retail all of them now??!!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Class:

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Where did you guys find those PoC figs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 am

Tankster wrote:
so the POC stuff is at retail all of them now??!!

Wave one has been spotted at TRU and Target. BBTS has wave one in stock too. Killing me trying to keep from shipping my pile of loot. AAARRRRGH! Must wait for optimal shipping charges.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 am

We found the POC stuff at TRU. And same with the At-At. But the sucky thing with the At-At?...seems that they only get 1 in at a time. So you have to be there and grab it if you really want it.

Apparently...I really wanted Tommy to have it. LOL
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:09 am

man that is awesome!
wish I could find some POC figs here already
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 am

Wait a minute!! Delta musta got real bored with his haul yesterday because he was playing Red Dead with me last night for about an hour!!! If he don't want those toys and can't play with em more than 5 minutes... I be glad to take em off his hands!!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 am

Batmandk02 wrote:
Wait a minute!! Delta musta got real bored with his haul yesterday because he was playing Red Dead with me last night for about an hour!!! If he don't want those toys and can't play with em more than 5 minutes... I be glad to take em off his hands!!

not bored with my haul yet.i figured if i could play some red dead i'm gonna take advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 am

Batmandk02 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA

I have to tell you a secret.....Most of his new toys are here at my house. He only has his Preditor toys at his house...LOL

And I guess I wasn't good enough for you to play with last night Keith, because when I got home and went online you had just left. Tommy and I played until almost 1am. I have to tell you though...there are some RUTHLESS PEOPLE on that game. I join Tommy's posse and 30 seconds later I am dead....then I respawn and this dude is right there and kills me again...and again and again and again. Then he had the nerve to send me a VERY nasty message thru the PSN and I was VERY unhappy with that. GGRRRRRRR. We need more peeps in our posse!!!
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

Lady Z wrote:
Batmandk02 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA

I have to tell you a secret.....Most of his new toys are here at my house. He only has his Preditor toys at his house...LOL

And I guess I wasn't good enough for you to play with last night Keith, because when I got home and went online you had just left. Tommy and I played until almost 1am. I have to tell you though...there are some RUTHLESS PEOPLE on that game. I join Tommy's posse and 30 seconds later I am dead....then I respawn and this dude is right there and kills me again...and again and again and again. Then he had the nerve to send me a VERY nasty message thru the PSN and I was VERY unhappy with that. GGRRRRRRR. We need more peeps in our posse!!!

i also have a a few joe's here too z. i wish the predator figures were a little smaller so i could have the joe's fight the predators.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 am

Lady Z wrote:
Batmandk02 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA

Well I played earlier that day and got a level up and quit. Then I was on and Delat came in and we blew through Pike's Basin about 7 times and then I got tired. AND YES... THOSE RUTHLESS ASS PEOPLE!!! I just wanna pistol whip them but I guess I can settle for a Sniper Rifle to the head!! I shall be online tonight hopefully around 9:30 cst and we can lay waste to people that screw with us. And it's better NOT to become a posse because they won't know we are friends and won't know WHO HIT EM!!!

"Bat452 just decapitated ______________"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas In July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas In July
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next