Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageChristmas In July - Page 2 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas In July

Go down 
+10
Tankster
Wry1
Asphalt
JJCarlisle
thatjimboguy
red laser
Rob0213
driftwood
THE DELTA
LadyDelta
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

Christmas In July - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 am

good idea bats,we all meet up and just go to town and blast thru all the ass-clowns that come at us.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 am

I can work with that. Text me or YIM me and lets get it figured out....
Back to top Go down
Iron Will
S12 News Staff
Iron Will

PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Just a heads up to the Milwaukee toy hunters, after hitting 8 stores, the Target on Moorland has the Joe Mech suits, the Doom Cycle, most of the POC line, the new MU 2 packs and the new SW tribute line along with the latest full wave of MU. I didn't pick up anything although I did like Firefly's helmet except for a Luke figure that I need the head for my Karate Kid (DC) custom. I was very disappointed with the Doom Cycle Dreadnok. Also the Punisher head on the figure in the 2-pack wave is horrible!!

PS Tankster I was going to get you a Joe mech and send it to you just to see what you would come up with custom wise!!
Back to top Go down
red laser
Monster Slayer
red laser

PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 am

The Doom Cycle rider doesn't look too good but his ride does. I would have thought a show like Sons of Anarchy would have inspired a decent figure.
Back to top Go down
https://s236.photobucket.com/home/openand/index
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 am

red laser wrote:
The Doom Cycle rider doesn't look too good but his ride does. I would have thought a show like Sons of Anarchy would have inspired a decent figure.

got a doom cycle last night and when i opened it to check out the stormrider figure i noticed he has a clubbed foot,w.t.f. . plan to change the feet anyways and z is gonna paint his elbows due the no paint on them.may do some slight modifying to make him pop a little more but over all the look isn't too bad.thanks on the heads up about where to find the mechs will.
Back to top Go down
Iron Will
S12 News Staff
Iron Will

PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 am

delta1025 wrote:
red laser wrote:

got a doom cycle last night and when i opened it to check out the stormrider figure i noticed he has a clubbed foot,w.t.f. . plan to change the feet anyways and z is gonna paint his elbows due the no paint on them.may do some slight modifying to make him pop a little more but over all the look isn't too bad.thanks on the heads up about where to find the mechs will.

Np. The mechs are pretty cool looking too. Did your rider have a cast defect on the head in the front too? Both I saw did. Let me know if you see any TRU QK or Spirits was the only thing I didn't come across last night that I wanted to see in hand.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey Will, Tommy & I saw the QK and Spirits at the TRU in BrownDeer last Friday night, but they didn't have any last night when we were there. That is the only place we have seen them so far. Will let you know if I see them anywhere else. If you want to PM Tommy or I your phone # we can text you if we see them anywhere...If you want us to that is. :)

Also Tommy & I are pretty good about picking up stuff that people want and then shipping (or in your case delivering them) to the people that want them. Let me know what you want and I can help you out. Or Tommy can :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas In July   Christmas In July - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas In July
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2