Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageGame #1...Member Trivia! Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Game #1...Member Trivia!

Go down 
+4
THE DELTA
CrimsonCobra
bigdaddyblue73
LadyDelta
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Game #1...Member Trivia! Empty
PostSubject: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Ok gentlemen!!

Delta and I were discussing how we would like to play a trivia game with y'all and make it worth while. We have been "trolling" the sector and have come up with some trivia questions about the members. We will be posting different "rounds" of questions and at the end of each round we will give out points to the people with the most correct answers. Each round of questions will be "open" for answers for 15 minutes...Don't stress out, just have fun. At the end of the game we will announce the "winner" and that person will be sent a "prize" from Delta and I.

We want this to be fun, people. We will be doing this later this evening to give everyone a chance to re-read everyones introductions and to get ready. I am thinking that I will post the first round of questions at about 9pm CST. The questions will be in this thread at that time. I will let you all know who gets the points. :)

Now...I need some help from you all about what kind of "prizes" this is worth to you? I am trying to keep it to no more than $20...and we will also give the runner up a little something also. :)

Looking forward to some fun tonight. Hope you all agree that this will be fun. OHHHH...and it goes without saying that Delta and I will NOT be eligible for this game :D LOL

AND...DELTA CANNOT BE BOUGHT!!! Do not try to contact him for help or answers!! :D LOL
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:38 pm

This sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonCobra
Battle Ready
CrimsonCobra

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Hmm.......nice avatar L-Z.

Sounds like fun cheers
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:00 pm

I am hoping that it will be and with the holidays who doesn't like to get presents in the mail? :D LOL

I think this will help with drama down to a min.. :D
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 pm

who said i can't be bought?
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:21 pm

You cant play you live with her.

Shit you have already one. :D
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Ask some questions about me!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:41 pm

It is a surprise what we will be asking questions about. Are we getting ready? :D And noone has given me any ideas for "prizes" yet...
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Game will begin in about 2 hours and 15 minutes...I will be in the chatbox for those that wanna chat :)
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:39 pm

20 minutes to game time guys.... Who's ready??
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Here I am!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Welcome to the Trivia Game with Lady Z and Delta. This is how the game will go. I will post a “round” of questions. Each round is worth a certain # of points. Each person with the correct answers will get the points. Each round will last for 15 minutes. At the end of the round I will post the correct answers and award the points. At the end of round 5 I will declare a “winner” and a “runner up”. Both will need to get me their address (if I don’t already have it) and I will ship their gifts by Monday at the latest.
I will accept nicknames, sector names, or names that people use on the other site for the answer. Spelling isn’t that important as long as we know who you are talking about :)
Now…Having said all that we will begin with the first round of questions in 5 mins. Have fun and don’t stress out. This is just all in good fun. You have 15 minutes after the questions are posted. Good luck everyone :)
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Round 1: Introductions: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. Who plays drums?
2. Who drinks Irish whiskey?
3. Who is a newlywed?
4. Who bought a new vehicle on Halloween?
5. Who admits to being “loyal to a fault”?
6. Who admits to “hoarding”?
7. Who is NOT religious?

You have 15 minutes gentlemen.... Starting NOW :D Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 pm

1. JJCarlisle
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm

3. Rob
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm

4. Drfitwood
7. Bigdaddyblue
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 pm

1. jjcarlisle
2. driftwood
3. rob0213
4. driftwood
5. driftwood
6. darthdoug
7. bigdaddyblue73
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 pm

2. Delta
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

1.dusty,
2.delta

4.me
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:04 pm

3.rob
6. c cobra
7.blue
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:07 pm

5. bats
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:09 pm

6. Bats
5. Lady-Z
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Ok guys. Correct answers are:
1. Who plays drums? JJCarlisle
2. Who drinks Irish whiskey? Delta
3. Who is a newlywed? Rob
4. Who bought a new vehicle on Halloween? Driftwood
5. Who admits to being “loyal to a fault”? LadyZ
6. Who admits to “hoarding”? Darthdoug
7. Who is NOT religious? BDB

The results of Round 1 are:
Bats: 6
BDB: 5
DW: 5

Great job guys!!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:18 pm

It's a real slobberknocker!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Here we go gents... Remember 15 minutes...
Round 2: Introductions: (1 pt each correct answer)
1. Who has 3 boys aged 3, 2, &1?
2. Who paints pictures for fun?
3. Who calls themselves a “nocturnal creature”?
4. Who won an award for a customized figure?
5. Who loves the New York Giants?
6. Who is from Lufkin?
7. Who likes horror movies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game #1...Member Trivia!   Game #1...Member Trivia! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game #1...Member Trivia!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next