Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageSo, it's 2011... Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

So, it's 2011...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

So, it's 2011... Empty
PostSubject: So, it's 2011...   So, it's 2011... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:32 am

Another year's come and gone. I feel like 2010 flew past. I'm looking forward to an awesome 2011, and I wish everyone here the absolute best. I expect this year to be a great one. Can't wait for the relaunch of S12, con season, and a 'fresh slate' in the new year. Just wanted to says thanks all. Sometimes life can throw us curveballs. How you deal with it is so important. I'm a year older and hopefully a year wiser. I am sure that's debatable, lol. But I each and every one of you has an awesome new year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior
EXP:: 0

So, it's 2011... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it's 2011...   So, it's 2011... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 am

Wow man, the years are really starting to roll by quick for me. Seems like yesterday everyone was freaking out about the Millinium. Conan's "In the year Two Thouuuuuuuussssand!" was still relevant. Now we are headed toward one the best dates for those with OCD. 111111. Very pleasing.... Where will you be? I'll be on S12 trying to keep Rancho de Callahan from running in like a fool! Really had a great time hanging here last year (keeps me off the streets at night) and look forward to the next.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

So, it's 2011... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it's 2011...   So, it's 2011... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 am

2011 is here..

Happy New Year all!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
The BLAY
The BLAY

So, it's 2011... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it's 2011...   So, it's 2011... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 am

ShockVal wrote:
Wow man, the years are really starting to roll by quick for me. Seems like yesterday everyone was freaking out about the Millinium. Conan's "In the year Two Thouuuuuuuussssand!" was still relevant. Now we are headed toward one the best dates for those with OCD. 111111. Very pleasing.... Where will you be? I'll be on S12 trying to keep Rancho de Callahan from running in like a fool! Really had a great time hanging here last year (keeps me off the streets at night) and look forward to the next.

hahaha I remember that! In the year two thow-ows-annnd!
"In the year 2000 everyone will own a George Foreman Grill!" lol

The years seem to fly by, I'm gonna be 29 this year but still feel like Im 18... also still look 18 so that might by why...
Just remember what Dawson said in Dazed and Confused:

"Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place."

2011 is going to be a good year!
S12 Relaunch is going to be epic! S12 Merch is reportedly on the way!
Good times, with good friends near and far!
Im looking forward to whats to come this year in S12 and beyond!

Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

So, it's 2011... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it's 2011...   So, it's 2011... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 pm

So far my 2011 has started off pretty awesome. Tommy has come back home and things seem to be good so far... As long as we work TOGETHER and don't try to analize every look, every sigh, every noise, every touch I think things will be good. I am ready for a new year, a new start, and hopefully a great one. I am ready to go and willing to try.

Here is to an amazing 2011!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, it's 2011... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it's 2011...   So, it's 2011... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, it's 2011...
Page 1 of 1