Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'

Go down 
+3
Wry1
Stoner
Wizard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizard
New Recruit
Wizard

Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Empty
PostSubject: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:58 am

Quote :
Lee Byung-hun to Reprise 'G.I. Joe' Role

'I Saw The Devil' star will return to play Storm Shadow in the first 'G.I. Joe' sequel.

SEOUL -- Lee Byung-hun (I Saw the Devil) will star in G.I. Joe 2, reprising his role as Storm Shadow in a sequel to 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, according to Lee’s agency.

The writing team from Zombieland is currently working on the script for GI Joe 2. Lee will head to the U.S. to begin shooting in June, with the film slated to open in the summer of 2012.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Stoner
Heavy Weapons
Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:28 pm

One of the good parts of ROC
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Agreed Stoner. I had no problem with dude as SS whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeah, this is good to hear. Unfortunately, I think we're gonna get Boring Hatum back again too though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm

I knew that SS would return and agree that Lee Byung-hun played the role well.

The part that worries me is where it says the "The writing team from Zombieland is currently working on the script for GI Joe 2."
So lots of action, a few funny (but corny) parts, and an overall lack of story or substance.
Same movie anyone?
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Stoner wrote:

Dude there weren't any good parts.

Well yeah, when that shit was over.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:28 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
Stoner wrote:

Dude there weren't any good parts.

Well yeah, when that shit was over.

Bullshit. When Scarlett was jogging on the treadmill, with the curves and the bouncing, that was a good part.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm with wry. About the only good part, lol. Seriously though if they can make ss not a goon I am down. I actually liked him in roc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'   Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lee Byung-hun to return for 'G.I. Joe 2'
Page 1 of 1