Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome Page"Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

"Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieRob
Battle Ready
ZombieRob

"Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated Empty
PostSubject: "Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated   "Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Details on the DC Showcase dvd set were released today. On November 9, 2010 WB will release DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection on dvd. The Dvd will include all previous released dc showcase shorts that were released prior to this dvd including:
Green Arrow, Jonah Hex and the Spectre. More importantly the dvd will also feature a brand new 22 min. short featuring Shazam and Black Adam. Heres an exerpt of the description:

"In Superman/Shazam! The Return of Black Adam, Clark Kent’s latest interview subject is street kid Billy Batson. What Clark doesn’t know is that Billy is more than a feisty kid with a lot of heart – he has been chosen by an ancient wizard to represent the good of man as the World’s Mightiest Mortal just by invoking the name of the wizard, "Shazam!" Billy's powers come none-too-soon, as he also discovers he's being pursued by a centuries' old, murderous villain, Black Adam – a foe so powerful, even Superman can’t stop him alone. The all-star cast of Superman/Shazam! The Return of Black Adam is led by Jerry O’Connell (Crossing Jordan) as Captain Marvel, George Newbern reprising his Justice League role as Superman, Arnold Vosloo (The Mummy) as Black Adam and two-time Emmy Award winner James Garner (8 Simple Rules) as The Wizard.

Bruce Timm (Superman Doomsday) is executive producer and Joaquim Dos Santos (Justice League, Avatar: The Last Airbender) is director of the first series of DC Showcase titles. Michael Jelenic (Wonder Woman) wrote the 22-minute script"

Sooooo excited about this. I love Shazam and Black Adam. The one knock I have on DC right now is despite all the good they have done rebooting their characters with Blackest Night, Brightest day, Cry For Justice, Batman RIP etc they have let Shazam fall to the wayside. I can honestly say I'm looking foreward to this more than Superman/ Batman Apocalypse. Shazam has always been done well in the DC animated Universe. He was great in Justice league Unlimited, Batman: Brave and the Bold and Superman/ Batman: Public enemies.

Here are some images:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: "Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated   "Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 pm

This looks good. I'll have to check this out when it hits
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: "Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated   "Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:18 am

Can't wait for this. All I have to say is Shazzam!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated   "Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Superman/Shazam! : The Return of Black Adam" animated
Page 1 of 1