Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageBest Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll

Go down 
+7
The_Prince
M. Aster Karver
bigdaddyblue73
Stoner
Wry1
ShockVal
Money-B
11 posters

Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie?
Batman: Dark Knight
Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_lcap35%Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Wolverine: Origins
Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_lcap0%Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Incredible Hulk
Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_lcap0%Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Punisher: Warzone
Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_lcap12%Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
X-men
Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_lcap6%Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Ghost Rider
 0% [ 0 ]
Iron Man
Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_lcap18%Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Superman
Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_lcap12%Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Spiderman
 0% [ 0 ]
________ write-in-choice
Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_lcap17%Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Empty
PostSubject: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Over the last several years fanboys everywhere have been getting their dreams to come true.
No, not sex with Princess Leia. lol

I'm talking about getting their favorite comic book heroes brought to life on the big screen.

The question I have for all of you is:

Which one is the best of them all?
Back to top Go down
ShockVal
Monster Slayer
ShockVal

Character Profile
Name:: Callahan
Class: Warrior
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:35 pm

I have to go with old school Superman. I had to check on the year it came it to be sure - I was only 9 years old. I thought it was early Eighties, but no - 1978. Crap that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:38 pm

OK so out of the ones listed I picked The Punisher-War Zone. Granted it wasn't a great flick by any means, but out of the three Punisher flicks I liked it the most by far.....and the Punisher has been my favorite comic book "hero" since forever. Always loved the fact that he was just some dude, no powers, just a well trained badass who actually got shit done. Besides Jigsaw, most of the dudes he went up against never made it back to the streets or had a chance to hurt anyone else ever again.

Gotta say though my favorite comic book movie to date is Sin City. Super faithful to the books, and the look and feel was just pure win.
Back to top Go down
Stoner
Heavy Weapons
Stoner

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 pm

I`d have to say most recently it would have been Blade! Without that movie doing so well I doubt we would have ever seen XMen,Spiderman or the rest!

If we go old school it would be Superman and Batman(Micheal Keaton)
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Damn. Good one Stoner. Although, I had not considered Blade so much a super-hero.
To me, he was more of a supernatural hero.

My gf said I should have included Spawn also.
I guess I was thinking more the cape and tights kind of superheroes. lol
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 pm

The Dark Knight is so far above most of the rest it is immeasurable. Has to be the best comic movie of all time.
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Warzone FTW!
Back to top Go down
The_Prince
S12 News Staff
The_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 pm

I hated warzone it made me cringe. Horrible acting on all accounts and a crappy story to boot. I went with the Punisher movie that was before that. It was awesome and I can still watch it without problem years later it's the one of the few I still watch after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 am

The_Prince wrote:
I hated warzone it made me cringe. Horrible acting on all accounts and a crappy story to boot. I went with the Punisher movie that was before that. It was awesome and I can still watch it without problem years later it's the one of the few I still watch after all this time.

....HAhaha! Totally man, that flick had some super great acting, and Thomas Jane really portrayed Frank Castle superbly...not to mention John Travolta's skillz. Yeah, good call man.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:39 am

A History of Violence is pretty good, so is From Hell. Both were graphic novels before they were movies.
Back to top Go down
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 am

I had to go with TDK. It was too awesome. Honorable mentions from me are 30 days of night and kick ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:53 am

30 Days of Night was good. Kick Ass was too and very unique.
Back to top Go down
o'doyle
Battle Ready
o'doyle

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 am

conan, sin city, 300, kick ass, hellboy, watchmen, cmon the names on the ballot are why people think comic kids are losers. marvel makes some of the most terrible pieces of crap ever. DC is usually cheese, i dont care if heath ledger made a good joker. thank god for more obscure titles getting picked up. we get artistic, epic movies that even non comic people(most girls} can also enjoy, ghostrider and spawn are tied for worst movies ever and i dont think marvel is ready to admit to making either hulk movie and id almost have to say blade wasnt truly a comic book movies since it had little resemblance to the miniscule second rate character he was in comics before the movie, id have to go with Watchmen, as an incredible, unique perspective on super heroes
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:09 am

Howard the Duck!
Back to top Go down
stormbearer82
New Recruit
stormbearer82

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:35 pm

What? No "Steel" or "Catwoman"?
Back to top Go down
o'doyle
Battle Ready
o'doyle

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Wow! i forgot about those, probably cuz i didnt watch them, i somehow happened to miss the fantastic four also, but then again i never liked them, yes howard the duck, tank girl, david hasslehoff nick fury, ninja turtles, flash gordon, johnny pnuemonic. there's just too many for a simple poll involving all comic book movies. we should start with 70's flicks and work our way up
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:16 pm

This poll was intended to get people's opinions of what the "best comic book super-hero movie" was. I had no intent of making it all inclusive and just threw out some random ones that I liked. I knew not everyone would agree so I left one as a write-in. If one particular write-in received enough votes, he could always be added to the poll.

A poll to include all comic book movies would never work. You are only allowed to enter 10 options.
Back to top Go down
Wry1
Creative Team
Wry1

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Money-B wrote:
A poll to include all comic book movies would never work, mere mortals can't handle that level of awesomeness.

fixed
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks Wry. Sometimes a little help goes a long way. lol
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Well, for now I'll go with Iron Man, but I'm hoping that the GL movie will top them all. Then again, I'm pretty much a GL mark, so that may be why.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm

It seems like a bunch of us agree that the Dark Knight was one of the best, but there are a bunch coming soon that have some serious potential and could cause everyone to change their thinking. At that time, we might need to start the discussion over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll   Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Comic Book Super-hero Movie Poll
Page 1 of 1