Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageTrivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers

Go down 
5 posters

Who had the best off the wall answer for trivia tuesday night?
Q: What is the name of the song that Mr. Hankey and Kenny sing on the Mr. Hankey Christmas CD? A: with warm feelings and clenched rears we wish a Merry Christmas
Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_lcap14%Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Q: What was the bandit hauling in the first Smokey and the Bandit? A: Beer- Budwesier – illeagally OH WAIT.. IT WASN'T ONLY BEER, HE WAS HAULING A SEXY SALLY FIELD IN THAT CAR WITH HIM!! KIDNAPPING THAT LADY STARTED THE GREATEST MOVIE SERIES EVER!
Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_lcap0%Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Q: If a friend gets you a beer from the bar, is it acceptable for the friend to stick his finger in the opening to bring back several beers to the table at once? A: only if his fingers haven't been up some girls hoohah
Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_lcap43%Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Q: Is there such a thing as too much boobie? A: Yes, when they can hide a softball behind it and it doesnt fall it is too much boob
Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_lcap43%Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Q: What is a “dirty condom” shot? A: Rubber rocket of love
Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_lcap0%Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Q: Rob Liefeld worked for D. C. Comics? True or False A: Leifield is a douchebag, Flurk that dude
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Empty
PostSubject: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:45 pm

As most of you know Tommy & I did a trivia game last night and we want the "People of the Sector" to choose their favorite off the wall answer... Please vote and let us know what you think. You only have 3 days, so vote soon!!

Please vote by noon on Saturday, ONE VOTE PER PERSON!!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Well I voted. That was a funny answer!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm

I voted for the only one that made me LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:14 am

Come on boys... Vote for your favorite trivia answer so that we can ship out the prize for best answer... :)
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:19 am

My answers were funnier.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm

I am bumping this cuz we need more votes. Come on. EVERYONE has the right to vote...even if you don't play trivia. :)
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:52 am

i already voted. if I could vote again I would!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 am

Couple more votes boys...We have tie right now :) Pretty please!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers   Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trivia Time With TNT Poll for funniest answers
Page 1 of 1