Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageSo long.................. Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

So long..................

Go down 
+2
The BLAY
bigdaddyblue73
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

So long.................. Empty
PostSubject: So long..................   So long.................. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Even the best things eventually come to an end.

This is my final post here.

Life has not be kind to me of late and I have just come to a point where I am tired. I no longer have the heart to enjoy the things I once did. That is the main reason for my absense of late. I no longer have any energy to devote to the forum or the hobby i have enjoyed for a long time.

Those of you who follow my customs on eBay will take note that I will soon be leaving the customizing hobby and the next batch of customs I post next week will be my last.

I no longer have the time or the heart to create anymore.

Rob I hope you can get this thing swinging again like it used to.

Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

PostSubject: Re: So long..................   So long.................. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Blue,

this is truly a sad post to be reading!
You have been the anchor of this site since it's inception and it really pains me to see you go!
I know the site hasn't been hopping much lately, but I was hoping once we got back on track you'd be back to your old shenanigans. I hope things turn around for you man, hearing a friend is in such a bad way really sucks.
I truly hope that you'll make your way back my friend.
If you ever need an ear, I'm around.

Take care of yourself!
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: So long..................   So long.................. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:05 pm

I don't know the details man, but I give you my whole hearted hope things work out for you, and for the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
Tankster
Creative Team
Tankster

PostSubject: Re: So long..................   So long.................. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Blue you have been a wonderful Friend to me on hisstank and here brother i hope you can get things turned around and enjoy life the way you want believe me brother i have been down a dark rough road before myself giving up everything i ever loved and took me many years to enjoy that happiness once more you will get it back i promise!
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: So long..................   So long.................. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Tankster wrote:
Blue you have been a wonderful Friend to me here brother i hope you can get things turned around and enjoy life the way you want believe me brother i have been down a dark rough road before myself giving up everything i ever loved and took me many years to enjoy that happiness once more you will get it back i promise!

^^^^^^^^^^ This! ^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: So long..................   So long.................. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Damn Blue. I hope things get better for you man. Keep your head up bro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So long..................   So long.................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So long..................
Page 1 of 1