Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageMy Long Week... Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

My Long Week...

Go down 
+2
bigdaddyblue73
Rob0213
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob0213
Administrator
Rob0213

Character Profile
Name:: Cinder
Class: Berserker
EXP:: 50,000

My Long Week... Empty
PostSubject: My Long Week...   My Long Week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm sure you may have noticed that I haven't been around too much lately. My wife (Dancing in September) and I have been with her family, dealing with a family emergency. Her grandfather, 96, had taken a turn for the worse, and so we traveled up north to be with her family. Last night, he passed away, and for all of you you've wished us well, I just wanted to say thank you from the both of us.

Losing a loved one, is difficult, and this has been a trying time for us. Thanks, for all your patience, and for your prayers. We are very lucky to have such great friends. You guys are the best.

-R
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesector12.com
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

My Long Week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Week...   My Long Week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:02 pm

On behalf of the entire forum I wish to convey condolences to you, your wife and her entire family. Losing a loved one is very hard, but we don't lose the memories of that person and the good times we shared with them. Dwell on those to help lighten your grief.
Back to top Go down
driftwood
S12 Captain
driftwood

My Long Week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Week...   My Long Week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Sorry I wish you guys the best.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

My Long Week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Week...   My Long Week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Tommy and I are sorry to hear about your loss. Last year at this time Tommy also had to deal with a crushing loss. Just be there for your wife and she will be there with you also. Please let us know if there is anything any of us here can do for you.
Back to top Go down
The BLAY
The BLAY

My Long Week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Week...   My Long Week... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 am

Hey Rob,

just wanted to say how sorry I am for bot you and your wife!
Definitely never easy to lose someone you care about but try to find comfort in the fact that he lived a long full life! I can only imagine what it would be live to 96!
Thats quite a feat in itself! Just remember the good times and always keep him close in your hearts and he'll never be very far away.
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

My Long Week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Week...   My Long Week... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept the condolences of myself and my family.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Sponsored content

My Long Week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Long Week...   My Long Week... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Long Week...
Page 1 of 1