Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Daily Brew V.2.0.

Go down 
+8
M. Aster Karver
Money-B
thatjimboguy
Krisk
Batman
bandonov
LadyDelta
THE DELTA
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Well...It's OFFICIAL!! Tommy and I are MARRIED!!!! :)

Here are some pictures to tide you over until we have the "official" pictures from the photographer :)

Hope you all enjoy!!! I will do my best to caption the pictures, but no guarantees :) LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our Skittles party favors for the guests :)

Centerpieces on the table (Cake pops and skittles favors)

The decorated tables.

Desert table.

Tammy and Tommy in front of the minister

Ring Exchange

Husband And Wife :)

Ring Exchange (different view)

Tommy with his brothers and mother

The Sand Ceremony

Wedding Party :)

And BOY....WHAT A PARTY IT WAS!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Asphalt
S12 Captain
Asphalt

Character Profile
Name::
Class:
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Congratulations to all, and on a side note, glowing yellow eyes are way creepier than the red ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hunterartworks.ecrater.com
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:27 pm

The wedding looked very pretty!!

and congrats again TnT!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Thanks for sharing the pics and congrats again.

Please send me some skittles and cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 am

hey everyone,wanted to stop in and say thanks to everyone for being there in spirit for "the big day".it's been a long and hellacious journey but we finally got there.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:03 pm

You guys should be even happier now that the stress of the preparations is gone.

Where are the pics of the after party?
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:22 am

Money-B wrote:
You guys should be even happier now that the stress of the preparations is gone.

the stress level is at zero,and things should start getting back to normal for us.

Where are the pics of the after party?

those are gonna cost $199.99 plus tax,lol.actually we didn't take any after party pix,we were just too damn tired and wanted to have some alone time.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Not the "alone time" pics.

I meant the reception. lol
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Money-B wrote:
Not the "alone time" pics.

I meant the reception. lol

The "reception" pictures are mostly of Tommy's family drunk and silly. Without their permission I don't want to post the pictures here. Hopefully you understand...
There were not really a lot of pictures taken of Tommy and I at the "reception" due to me sitting visiting with people and Tommy being outside smoking a lot...hahahha. There are a few of Tommy on a table (drunk) :) Those are coming. I am uploading pictures to a "TnT Wedding Album" :)
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:28 pm

I totally understand.

I was really hoping to get to the drunk pics.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Money-B wrote:
I totally understand.

I was really hoping to get to the drunk pics.

Wedding Album is up.... There are some drunk pics there for you to see :)

I didn't drink all night, so there are no drunk pics of me.... sorry!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Some really great pics.
Looks like you guys had a fun time at your wedding.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks all. We did have a great time at the wedding...and I am blessed to be married to the man that I am.

Hope everyone is having a good day...

My day started out OK but has since turned to complete crap!! Oh well. There is always tomorrow, right????
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 pm

NFL tomorrow and NLCS tomorrow and NASCAR tomorrow.

It's gonna be the N of the week.

I hope you have a good one.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 am

The Delta is back flurkers.........

Been hiding in the deepest,darkest hole called skyrim for the last few months.game is soooooo damn adictive that the missus wants ro play it all the time now,lol.at work at the moment dreading being here but someone has to work around here( at the job i mean).plan to start being here more while tammy plays the ps3,lol.catch you all later.
Back to top Go down
Terror The Delta-Dog
New Recruit
Terror The Delta-Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 am

woof,woof,woof.........
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Just a little heads up for everyone here....

I recently got a new job and I have been working CRAZY amount of hours. And when I am not working and trying to sleep or trying to get an hour of cuddle time with my husband I have been playing some "Skyrim" (Thanks Tommy). I am not avoiding anyone or mad at anyone...I am just SUPER tired, SUPER busy and SUPER slow at life. I can't please everyone so I am doing what makes me happy :) (And my husband of course)

Those of you that are on my facebook know that I haven't been on there very often either. It's just life. You get busy and the little things like computer and games just slide while the important stuff like family and sleep and work move to the top of the list. :)

And just in case you are wondering....YES, WE ARE STILL MARRIED AND HAPPY!!!! :) lol
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Glad to see you guys here today.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddyblue73
S12 Captain
bigdaddyblue73

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:39 pm

BDB 73: 2 "AND SAY UNTO THEM MY GREETINGS AND MAKE KNOWN TO THEM THE WORD WITH WHICH i SHALT SEND YE FORTH."
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 pm

LadyDelta wrote:
Just a little heads up for everyone here....

I recently got a new job and I have been working CRAZY amount of hours. And when I am not working and trying to sleep or trying to get an hour of cuddle time with my husband I have been playing some "Skyrim" (Thanks Tommy). I am not avoiding anyone or mad at anyone...I am just SUPER tired, SUPER busy and SUPER slow at life. I can't please everyone so I am doing what makes me happy :) (And my husband of course)

Those of you that are on my facebook know that I haven't been on there very often either. It's just life. You get busy and the little things like computer and games just slide while the important stuff like family and sleep and work move to the top of the list. :)

And just in case you are wondering....YES, WE ARE STILL MARRIED AND HAPPY!!!! :) lol
no worries!!

congrats on the new JOB!!
and still being married! with Tommy, I figured you would be in jail and the PD would be looking for his body! hahaha, I kid!
Back to top Go down
thatjimboguy
S12 Captain
thatjimboguy

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:11 pm

bigdaddyblue73 wrote:
BDB 73: 2 "AND SAY UNTO THEM MY GREETINGS AND MAKE KNOWN TO THEM THE WORD WITH WHICH i SHALT SEND YE FORTH."

OMG!!! Blue just quoted the Bible and didn't erupt into flames
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thatjimboguy
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:04 am

thatjimboguy wrote:
bigdaddyblue73 wrote:

brick The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 57115 lol! jk
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:36 am

Money-B wrote:
thatjimboguy wrote:
bigdaddyblue73 wrote:

brick The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 57115 lol! jk

if blue-boy is quoting scripture then the end is near,lol.

happy friday all,it's been a hell of a week.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:40 am

oh shite,just checked the bottom of the front page and saw we have a birthday boy today.......happy birthday krisk.the big 4-0 huh?
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 am

good morning sector 12.why the hell does mondays come so damn quickly? The Delta just wants to go home and crawl back into bed for a few more hours today.luckily,coffee helps alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Brew V.2.0.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next