Welcome to theSector12.com!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageThe Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Rule10Latest imagesRegisterLog in

The Daily Brew V.2.0.

Go down 
+8
M. Aster Karver
Money-B
thatjimboguy
Krisk
Batman
bandonov
LadyDelta
THE DELTA
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Money-B wrote:
THE DELTA wrote:
Money-B wrote:
No brew on Monday?

sorry about that,had a case of the " I HATE MONDAYS".

what up sector 12? just sitting at work,finishing lunch and being bombarded with some shit-ass music.The Delta hates dumb-step or whatever it's called.

No need. I understand.

Working on a new music player for here.

make it so money,we new new tunes here.NO DUB-STEP please.
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:40 pm

We should be able to put our own music in like the last one.
Trying to find one that will work with the current board version.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 pm

What the hell is with all the SOA haters?!?!?!?

Bats...wave your banning stick and make them be nice about SOA!!!

hahahahhaha just kidding.... (sorta)

Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:07 pm

there will be no "hating" in the daily brew,The Delta has spoken........LOL.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:08 pm

WTF?!?!?!? I can't vent and hate here? Ugh!! Who the hell makes the rules?!?!?!? I want a new vote!!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Pay no mind to Bandy.

It's obvious their programming is off up there.
No SOA and no Strike Back.

Strange country.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Money-B wrote:
Pay no mind to Bandy.

It's obvious their programming is off up there.
No SOA and no Strike Back.

Strange country.

love those shows.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Wasn't just Bandy being a hater :) Hahahahaha

KRISK!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Ok. So in just under 7 weeks Tom and I will be getting married. I am SUPER excited, but I am also afraid...I am afraid that I will fail...

I am not sure if you all know this, but Tom will be my 3rd (AND FINAL) marriage. My last two marriages fell apart. The one thing that Tom and I have going for us is that we have already been together for 4+ years... but that 4+ years hasn't been perfect. I guess that is why I think it WILL work...because we have already dealt with bumps and bruises and troubles and good things...and we survived.

I want this to work and I am just afraid that wanting it too much might make it fail.

So...how can I be "perfect"? How can I do things "right" this time and not Flurk it up?? I am just asking because 99% of you are male and can tell me what you wouldn't want a wife to do and maybe that will help me... Please... :)
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile
Name:: Big Whoop
Class: Extremist
EXP:: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:37 pm

LadyDelta wrote:
Wasn't just Bandy being a hater :) Hahahahaha

KRISK!!!!

Hey!!!! I dont hate that show............never even watched it!! haha
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:38 pm

um.......its not the same for every guy LadyD.......sorry...
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 pm

however.........if he gets outta line......I got some gumbas that will come to your aid!! hahaa
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 am

Krisk wrote:
however.........if he gets outta line......I got some gumbas that will come to your aid!! hahaa

whats a "gumbas"?

what up s-12? just sitting here at work enjoying the quite till people start to show up and annoy The Delta.gonna be another humid day here at hell central.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 am

Come to Texas.. we will let you know what a humid day is!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 pm

For that matter, come back to St. Louis.

We have humidity and the Beaver Club.
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 pm

THE DELTA wrote:
Krisk wrote:

whats a "gumbas"?

what up s-12? just sitting here at work enjoying the quite till people start to show up and annoy The Delta.gonna be another humid day here at hell central.

if you dont know.......its prolly better you dont!!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 am

We need some potent brew to get it us through Friday.
Back to top Go down
THE DELTA
S12 News Staff
THE DELTA

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 am

morning sector 12.sitting here this morning contempling finding a dark hole around the shop and taking a nap.fridays suck here at work because we all have the "weekend" jitters.no work really gets done and we all wish the place was closed on fridays ( the boss included ).on the plus side,at least we get a three day weekend.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Batman

Character Profile
Name::
Class:

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 am

I may do a thing or 2 around here but do not expect much from the Bat!
Back to top Go down
Krisk
Creative Team
Krisk

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:17 pm

we never do Bats!!

of course I did as little as possible today as well........and next week is gonna be worse!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Nothing gets us through Friday like a 3 day weekend.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 am

Happy Saturday!!

Good morning my little Sectorians!!

How are we doing this fine fantastic wonderful Saturday morning?!

I am doing great... Onto the countdown... 6 weeks until the big day :D

Getting nervous.

I am in a great mood. Sorry I have been gone the last couple days. Wednesday was "mommy daughter night", Thursday was "girls night", and Friday was "don't touch the computer and watch a movie with the hubby-to-be night" :D Looks like it will be a nice quiet relaxing weekend around the Delta household. At least I hope it will continue to be a nice quiet relaxing weekend... :)

Ready for the kids to go back to school on Tuesday!! Come on Tuesday!! :) hahahahhahahaha

Oh... "LADY DELTA FOR MOD 2012" ;) Maybe I should make a thread with a voting tally.... everyone that wants Lady D to be a mod should vote for me! :) Lady's need to have some authority in this place! hahahahhaha

Have a good Saturday ALL!!
Back to top Go down
M. Aster Karver
S12 Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:43 pm

I agree, a little less testosterone in the mod gene pool would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Money-B
Administrator
Money-B

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:21 pm

The first step on the road to being a mod is learning the rules.
Back to top Go down
LadyDelta
S12 Captain
LadyDelta

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Money-B wrote:
The first step on the road to being a mod is learning the rules.

Like?...I follow rules......

Usually :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Brew V.2.0.   The Daily Brew V.2.0. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Brew V.2.0.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next